Home.Sweet.Home.

Chapter 27

   Taylor's P.O.V

  Jenna drug me out of bed at eleven this morning to take a shower and get ready for are one o'clock apointment.!! Dear Ladies men and get ready in point five seconds ok.

    Well at eleven thrity I'm finally ready and sitting on the couch I soon start to feel like an ass because of my attuide toward Jenna when she walks in with a birthday cake I look at my phone sure enough its Feb 11.

    I 'Make a Wish' and blow out my many candles. We sit on the couch until 12:00 then she goes to get ready. As I wait I kept thinking about what are life is going to be like in  a couple months.

     After talking for thirty minutes yelling that we are going to be late finally we get in the car and I speed out and start driving and she turns the channel to some girl r&b shit or whatever.

     We pull into the hospital and walk up to the hole sign in crap and Jenna deals with that and nurces come up to take pictures with me and I take them and grab Jennas hand and walk to the elevator.

    It closes before anyone can see me. and when it gets to our floor I walk out and hold her hand as we sign in again and take our seats. The nurses come out and call our name and we walk inside and go into a room and Jenna lays on the ultrasound chair looking torture device thing.