Our Time

Chapter 11

     At Taylors Michigan apartment we watch tv as Taylor plays with my hair I turn to face him and kiss him and smile at him.

     He smiles and kisses me and pulls me on him and we start kissing and he holds my waist and then we hear a noise but don't stop and we hear wow there like animals.

      He's friend Boo boo Stewart walks in and Taylor laughs and I stand up and sit beside him.

        Booboo Stewart says Taylor we need to talk so I walk upstairs as I hear Taylor start to raise his voice and say she can't be anywhere without me he can get her easily.

    Who is he.? why would he get me.? I run upstairs and lay on the bed and have 50,000 questions going through my mind.

     Then i hear Taylor yell for me to come down when I get there BooBoos gone. I smile and say you need to tell me what's going on.

   Taylor blows me off and turns up the tv and I talk louder and he yells its none of my business and I scream then I'm out of here.

       I slam the door behind me and get in the elevator and go down to the alley and a van pulls up beside me then I hear gun shots and a sharp throbing pain then Taylor screaming and shooting at the van.

    I fall to the ground in a pool of my own blood and see Taylor above me crying as my eyes close and I can't help but let it happen and I slowly lose feeling in my body.

AN// coment and vote there's much more to come I love teasing my readers hmmmm what's gonna happen...???