The After Life

Chapter 8

   When I woke back up his arms where around me and are cloths where all over the floor and he noged and woke up and say hey there beautiful.

     NO not awkward at all.. I smile at him and he looks at me and pulls me down and says guess what honey.?

    I smile and look like god its about to get really awkward and say what baby he laughs and says Happy 1 Year.

   I look surprised and say you rememebered baby i smile we start to cuddle and kiss and I smile and say your amazing.

  He smiles at me and says lets go get something to eat i smile and think in my head so this means we are really like together, im dating Taylor freakin Launter.

    He laughs and says come on baby. We go to Pappa Daves, and there's paparazzi all over the car.

  I say someone tipped them off how rude he laughed and said I tipped them off I want them to see my girl.

   MY GIRL my heart drops and I want to scream he kisses me and they snap pictures and he says wait here he jumps out and opens my door and holds my hand as we walk inside.

    All the questions are piling up and I run inside and say Damn how do you do that all the time. He smiles and says you get used to it.

      I smile as we eat and he starts telling me stories of how the paparazzi is bothersome and annoying. We laugh and start to clean up and start walking to the car as the paparazzi cling to us.