Who Said It's Easy

Please Don't Copywrite my book I came up with it so you can come up with your own ideas. Thanks.! You Inspire Me.!<3

                                            Love, Chelsea

                     Chapter 1

      Was it real I was standing there was I breathing.? Why is he here.? Where'd he come from.? I saw the most gorgeous guy I've ever seen walking to the place where I plain Jenna have been working since 16.

     His name Taylor Launter the hotest man alive he was wearing a black hoodie and sunglasses. Sunglasses inside.?

     The big heafty body guards gave him away and all the teenage girls that followed him in the store.

    Victoria Secret. Why was he in here probably for all the girls he has on the side.

    After he was done he came up to the counter where I start to ring up his items and bag them as he whispered "do you know who I am.?" I said "well ya all the screaming fans gave you away.!" 

      He gave me a half smile as I ran his credit card all I could think was oh my gosh I have my hands on something he holds all the time.

      I retained a noise and finished as he spoke again and asked why I wasn't frecking out and I gave him a half smile and said "you get that enough." He smiled and said thanks winked and left.