I LoVe and OtHeR CrAp

Chapter 18

          Taylor P.O.V

      I wake up as Jenna does and say "Damn your feisty." she starts to blush and I know I embarrassed her even tho no ones here. I smile and say "baby I'm playing," I grab her naked body from getting up and pull her to me and say "today is every special I have something to tell you later, happy two years baby."

     Jennas P.O.V

   He has to tell me something.? It's a special day he says.!! All I keep thinking in my mind what's he gonnnnnnna dooo...

       He gets me in a dress and I do my make-up. We get in a unmark tented window car, and he blind folds me two hours of make-up ruined. I laugh and roll my eyes that are hidden away from all light. I reach for his hand and finally grab it.

    Taylor's  P.O.V.

   I'm so nervous I feel the box in my tux pocket, this could go anyway I love her with all my heart.! I hope she says yes.

    I can feel me sweating she's so beautiful her long wavy blonde hair and her bright hazel eyes that change color. her skinny but curvy body and her long legs that always get goosebumps and her  tinny feet that's covered in long heels.

     I don't get how she can wear them they look so uncomfortable there really "pretty" she says there clear and bedazzled with bows on them. They like eight inches tall and have spikes under them on the mid foot.

     I'm so nervous that I'm thinking about stuff that doesn't matter. I look at her and say "Jenna I love you" I lean against the window and she lays on my lap and says "I love you Taylor" and I start to play with her hair as we pull up. I smile and help her out of the car.

     Jennas P.O.V

    Taylor takes off the blind fold and we get out at Myankos and really exspendsive place and a to die for restaurant. We walk inside and get sitted then we start talking and then the waiter takes are orders. We wait for our food and they set it down at the table and I get a smell of my perfectly seasoned orange chicken and see its cizzleing on my plate then they put down Taylor's food the same as me orange chicken and the sent feeled the air and made my stomach groul as we start to eat we make little, stupid, cheesy puns and laugh at them. We have a great time he seemed really nervous he was sweating a little and I just ignore it and laughed on. Taylor's really funny I see past the fame and I see Taylor, I love him, I love Taylor. After we ate Taylor was in a rush to leave so I just listened and the waiters cleaned our table and we left as we got in the car Taylor put a blind fold on me again and we drove for about an hour.

      Taylor takes my hand and helps me out of the car, I can tell we are on grass my heels keep sinking into it I absolutely hate when that happens. Tripping all the way up what feels like a hill, Taylor does his best to guide me and then takes off the blind fold the light blinds me and when my eyes focus, I see lap poles and theres hundreds all about a foot away we where in the middle of hundreds and hundred maybe even thousands of lap poles he looks at me deeply and says TAYLORS P.O.V.       "Jenna you are the most stubborn, down to earth, nice, funny, sweat person I've ever met you have a huge, kind heart and you are let me just say stunning. Everything about you is great I love the way your always there for me and the way you never let me stay upset and how you crinkle your nose when you get mad there is so much going through my mind right now I can't believe it if you can't tell you make me so nervous, so on edge I would do anything to stay with you, you are the best girl I've ever met the only girl ive ever felt this way about Jenna what I'm trying to say is I love you with all my heart. I Lower to get on one knee her eyes widen and her mouth drops " Will You Marry Me.???"

     Jenna' s P.O.V

    I could see all the tears in his eye as he talked to me sitting there on one knee pouring his heart and soul out to me laying everything on the line for me taking a chance to spend forever with me. Well forever.. I want to spend forever with Taylor. I started tearing up thinking of Mr and Mrs. Launter and by the time he was on one knee I was crying into my hands and I can see the snow all over the floor I look around at everything I want to remember this moment for the rest of my life when Taylor freaking Launter proposed to me. I looked deep in his dark sexy brown carmal eyes as he pulled out the ring the cold air brezzed over use and it smelt like a faint ginger and vanilla. He open the box for me to find the most breathe taking, beautiful ring I have ever seen laying there for me to take it I stared try to find the right words to say. I start to cry and wipe the tears away but it didn't work I start crying again and look at Taylor waiting for my answer I'm trying to stop crying before I talk which is obviously what I was doing. I wiped the tears away and look down at him and say with a stutter "Y...Y..Yesss.... Of... Freaking... Cource I Love You Taylor With All My Heart.!!!!!" He stands up puts the ring on my finger and pick me up and spins me around and kisses me like he has never kissed me I like it.!!