So Simply Romance

Chapter 10

     I wake up and see Taylor sleeping beside me and I smile and cuddle up to him closer and then get up and start making him breakfast.

     I sit down the food and lay back down until he wakes up and I hand him his food and he starts eating and looks at me and tells me thank you.

        I say I'm going to take a shower I stand up and he slaps my butt and I say hey your hurt I wink and run upstairs and start taking a shower.

      When I get down stairs Taylor is pulling down a shirt. He looks like he's not even hurt.

       I say baby why are you up he pulls me close and kisses me and says were going on a trip. Get dressed baby.

    He smiles as we are waved to a private area where theres a jet and I say baby where are we going I grip his hand and he says its a surprise.

   I think we've been together for over a year I should trust him but I'm scared.

       After hours we land in Grand Rapids, Michigan he tells me he was born here and we are going to see his parents he wants me to meet them.

     We walk into a sweet little cottage and at a table was the cutiest little grandparents ever and they hopped up and gave ne a huge hug and I felt home.