After the Answer

Chapter 26

         Taylor's P.O.V

     As we walk outside Jennas looking at the ultrasound as the cameras surround us she hides the picture and I shout "We are having twins" I shoot up a fist and people's mouth drop and snap pictures of us as we get in the car. Jenna looks at me and says "Damn it Taylor why would you tell the paparazzi when I haven't told my family or you havent told yours." I laugh and say "oops."

        I drop Jenna off at the house and start to drive to work I have to shoot a movie at 6:00 o'clock and I think ill be late. I get there and all I can think about is the babies, and start to shoot "Abduction" its coming out soon.

     On my way home I get a call from Jenna and she asks me to stop and pick up diapers she says we will need tons... TONS... TONS... that's a very large number on my way through the store she tells me that the next ultrasound will determined the gender of both the babies and we will know for sure if there idenical or feturnal. We hang up as I enter the alie. Immediately I wanted to call her back...

     Standing here in the diaper alie is like looking in a kids ball pit at Chucky Cheeses" there are five billion of these things. Big, small, wide, long, newborn. I just grabbed six of the four hundred boxes of newborn diapers and went to check out. It was a million dollars FYI. I load them up into the taho and start driving home thinking of all the baby crap Jenna wants to do.