"No, I've still got work to complete." She said with a sad face.

"That's what's going to happen if you take a leave and chat at home." Ryouma taunted her.

"I know I'm in no position to complain and I'll complete my work." She nodded.

"Okay I'll wait then." He said with a smile.

"You'll wait?" Teresa blinked twice unable to believe what she heard. "Why is he being so sweet to me?" She thought.

"Yes, I'll wait. Hurry up and finish it." He walked out of the room.

"Okay!" Teresa cheered happily, loud enough Ryouma could hear outside to which he smiled. But Teresa's smile disappeared as soon as she remembered her cooking classes.

"Actually you go, I've lots of pending work and it'll be late." She ran outside and made an excuse.

"But I can wait."

"No, you go." Teresa said with a sad face.

"You sure?" He asked again.

She nodded.

As soon as Ryouma walked away Teresa shouted.

"Why god why? And he asked me for the first time and I had to reject him." She cried.

"Your work is almost done, why did you lie?" asked Ren who listened to their convo.

"Then you expect me to tell him I have to go to the cooking classes to learn to cook for you so I can't go with you. Do I look like I am an idiot?" She scolded him.

"Yes." He simply nodded.

"Yes?" She glared at him.

"I mean no, of course not." He smiled at her.

"By the way Teresa, tell me how to impress Miya!" Ren asked her on the way out of the office.

"Ophow, What happened to your Miya now?" Teresa asked.

"She' become more rude than before. What do I do?" Ren said with a sad face.

"Go and ask to drop her home." She smiled.

"I did but she walked away totally ignoring me. I don't know why but she's become very hostile towards me, she would at least smile at me before but now she looks at me as if I've done some sort of crime." Ren looked like he was about to cry.

"Tell me do girls actually get impressed by the guy who knows how to cook?" He aksed.

"I don't know about her but I was very much impressed by my husband especially when I don't even know c of cooking." Teresa answered.

"Then should I join your cooking classes too?" Ren casually asked.

Teresa stopped for a minute and Ren's chin striked with her head as he was walking behind her.

"Ouch. What happened?" He asked her rubbing his chin.

"Sure, I'll be very happy to have someone like me in the class." Teresa turned with a huge smile on her face.

"You know what? There are my classmates who are very good at cooking and they stare at me as if I've fled from some jail. I mean I just blew a pressure cooker, at least I didn't blew the entire kitchen like last time.I don't know how to cook that's why I go there but I don't understand if they're good at it why did they even join? So you come with me since we're birds of a feather flock together." She jumped excitedly.

"Actually Teresa, I think no one's as good as you are in the kitchen. That special ability of yours is limited to one and only you." Ren smiled nervously.