"She was kind to me although she was scary!" he explained, but then he blushed, "And. . . She's short and cute to begin with. . ." Another laugh came from Cassidy, and he looked at her worriedly, "What? Did I say something wrong?"

"No, it's just. . ." She heaved in a big breath, "Oh, never mind. I'll tell you later. Anyways, I don't think you took anything to eat?"

"Oh, uh. . . I wasn't that hungry."

"Well even so, you still got to eat." Standing up, she placed the book in Dylan's hand, "I'll go get something for you, alright?" Before he could even reply, she was already walking to Zoe.

He sighed, then looked down at the book he held. The pages were worn, and it smelled pretty bad. Although, he took his time to skim through the pages. Page after page, his eyes looked over it. Some parts, he can't recall hearing it, and others, he remembers. But when he turned to a certain page that neither Coal or Cassidy looked over, he was shocked.

When he glanced to Cassidy, he saw that she was caught up with talking to Zoe. Then he turned to Coal, who was no longer looking at him, and was talking to Logan. Worry washed over him, and he bit his bottom lip.

What do I do?

"Hey," a voice suddenly called out, "What are you doing?"

He flinched and quickly shuts the book. When he looked up to see who was hovering over him, he sees a pair of bright green eyes looking down at him. "Oh. . . I'm. . . I'm just reading."

Celesta frowned a bit, not so satisfied with Dylan's tone. "I see. But, it looks like something is bothering you. Are you okay?"

He nods, replacing his once worried expression with a smile, "Yeah! I'm fine!"

She didn't know if she believed that smile or not.

~ * ~

"I hate it." Leona cried.

Yvonne laughed, and ruffled the knight's hair, "Come on, Lee. You know you shouldn't be picky."

Leona ignored Yvonne as she repeated her words, "I hate it."

"Then maybe you could ask Leona to hunt for meat next time." Zoe joked.

"Can you?" The girl looked up to the older female, her eyes sparkling with hope.

Yvonne remained smiling, before patting Leona's back saying, "Nope!"

"Wha- How could you?!"

As the two fire signs laughed at the crying lion, the others were trying to ignore the commotion as they continued their walk.

Dylan was walking beside Coal, not knowing what to do. Finally, he gathered the courage to speak out, "Coal."

"Yeah?" Coal looked over to his friend, "What is it?"

"From now on, I'll be by your side." He held up his clenched hand, then extended his pinky finger, "So you can't leave my side either, okay?"

The brunette didn't question him. Instead, he automatically took his finger, "I thought we made this promise a long time ago."

"Yeah," Dylan smiled, "I just wanted to remind you."

As both boys pull their hands back, they followed the others to their next destination. As for the one watching the group from the distance, he only laughed.

Watching Dylan and Coal somewhat amused him. A part of him hated them, but strangely, he liked them as well. Maybe it was because of their relationship. . . "Yes," A smirk placed itself upon his lips, "I'd like to see this type of friendship break."

The worst way possible.

~A/N~

Finally updated~ I thought I wasn't going to finish today, but fortunately I did.

There may now be a pattern in the chapters. Like how this chapter focuses on the first group that knows they're zodiacs, the next one will focus on the other half of the group who are still unaware of the situation.

Now there's more stress for Dylan. Thanks to the book, he has discovered one of the secrets of the legend. I'm positive you guys know which secret.

What will he do now when the time comes? And how will this one man break his friendship with Coal?

LOLOLOLOLOL I know this is wrong, but I believe you guys know that author-san here likes Coal x Dylan :333

Which ship do you guys like so far?

~Aquarii