With his gaze fixed on the smiley duo, he never noticed the blond prince approaching him. "Hey," greeted Logan, "Is something the matter?" When he placed his one good hand on Coal's shoulder, he didn't know that he had startled him.

The brunett flinched, before looking over his shoulders with a displeased expression.

Logan smiled, "Whoops. I didn't mean to scare you!"

"Yeah right."

"I swear!" He sighed then sat next to him, "So what seems to be the problem? You looked so focused on something right now."

Coal didn't answer. He just looked back to the duo, staying silent as ever.

Logan switched his gaze. He looked at the duo, then Coal, then to the duo again. Finally, he says, "Ooooh, I see. Didn't know that the two of you would have the same taste."

"Hmm? What the hell do you mean?"

"Cassidy."

He blinked, still confused on what Logan was trying to say. Seeing that he was still still had no clue on what he was talking about, a frown replaced Logan's sunny smile.

"I'm talking about you and Dylan liking Cassidy."

It was Coal's turn to frown, "What makes you think I like Cassidy?"

"Well. . . Ever since you first met her, you've been awfully nice to her more than you are to others."

"Just because I'm nice, doesn't mean I like her." He turned away, "I'm simply being a gentleman. It'd be rude if I were to treat a lady with such harsh behavior. A prince shouldn't act like that. . ." What he said next, then made Logan think a little bit more. "And. . . I could say that you being a prince, should act like a gentleman too. Especially if the lady is your fiancé."

"Hmm. . ." Logan turned away from the male, his gaze transferring to a red haired female, "I see. . ."

~ * ~

"He was looking here." Dylan smiled.

Cassidy rolled her eyes at him, before looking back to the book. Everytime Coal looked their way, the blond would always inform her. Maybe she should do the same? "Yeah, and she's looking here too."

"Ah- What?!" He frantically looked around, causing a laugh to escape her lips.

"Just kidding."

"You're just as mean as him!"

"Hey! At least I don't hit you!"

Dylan huffed, shaking his head. Then his expression was suddenly sad, "You get my hopes up when you talk about her."

Cassidy looked up from the book, then sighed. "I'm just teasing you, you know?"

"Yeah, yeah, I know that, but. . ."

"Wow, you must really like her."

He stayed silent, puckering his lips. "Yeah."

"May I ask, why?"