Chapter 28

(Sam's POV)
It's been two days since Brittany had been in the hospital and its too quiet at the house. No one really talks. We got a call from the hospital saying that we could bring her home.

I went into her room to grab her clothes that she can change into.

Kian drives me to the hospital and we both go to the nurse's desk.

"Excuse me?" I say politely. The nurse looks up at me and gives me a friendly smile.

"How may I help you?"

"I got a call today saying that my girlfriend, Brittany Collins is able to come home today is it okay if can go gives these change of clothes to her?" I ask nicely.

The nurse smiled and nodded.

I walked down the long hallway and Kian followed me.

I get to her room and knock lightly on the door. I open it and see Brittany sitting on the bed. She looks over at me and Kian then smiled.

I walk over to her, wrap my arms around her and kiss her.

"I brought you the clothes you wanted." I say while handing them to her. She smiled and walked to the bathroom.

"Oh gosh." Kian said while running a hand through his hair.

"What?" I ask curiously.

"I looked at her arms and they're all bandaged up." Kian says with a sad look on his face.

I sigh and shake my head. I can't believe I let that happen. Now she's gonna have those scars forever.

Brittany comes out of the bathroom and puts the hospital gown on the bed.

"Ready?" Kian asks with a smirk on his face. I look at Brittany and she has a huge smile on her face.

"Let's do this assholes!" she says as me and Kian start to laugh.
-
-
(Brittany's POV)
I jump in Kian's car beside Sam. Both of them look at each other with big smiles on their faces.

"What's up with you two?" I ask curiously.

"Nothing it's just me and Sam can't wait to show you this movie we saw the other night." Kian said while looking at me then back at the road.

I cross my arms and sigh. If this is a surprise, I don't want to hear about it. I hate surprises.

We finally arrive at the house and I get out of the car and run to the door. I opened the door and no one was home.

"Hello? Is anyone home? It's Brittany!" I yelled but no one came out. I started to walk in the house when everyone yells "WELCOME HOME BRITTANY!"

I look around and smile to see Trevor, Ricky, Lia, Jc, Andrea, and Connor with balloons, confetti, and a little welcome home cake.

"Aww. You guys didn't have to do this!" I say smiling.

I go up and hug everyone.

"Well Sam was the one to think of this." Andrea said while pointing to Sam.

I walk over to Sam and kiss him.

"Alright lovebirds! Let's dig into this cake!" Trevor says while running into the kitchen.

We cut the cake and everyone gets a piece. We all sit down to watch some tv.

We all decided to watch "The Conjuring"

Ricky made popcorn and Connor got drinks. I sit between Sam and Andrea as I watched the movie.

I swear there were so many jumps scares. All of a sudden we heard a knock on the window.

We all look at each other when we see a dark figure standing outside the window.

I feel Sam grab me around my waist and pull me on to his lap. I see Ricky slowly make his way to the couch.
Trevor got up to but then we heard glass shatter as Trevor fell to the ground.
-
-
-
The guys, Andrea and I dragged Trevor into Connor's room. We lock the door and lay Trevor down on the floor.

"What do we do?!" Ricky asks with a panicked voice.

I felt my eyes fill with tears. Trevor looked up at me and I saw a tear fall down his face.

"Kian...call 911. I'll get a couple wash cloths to soak the blood up." Jc said while getting up. Kian pulled out his phone and called 911.

"They'll be here in 10 minutes." Kian said while putting his phone in his back pocket. Jc came back with a bunch of wash cloths and put them on top of his stomach. He breathes heavily and his eyes slowly close.