Chapter 14

(Brittany's POV)
We watched the fireworks which probably lasted about 45 minutes.
After the fireworks were over, Trevor asked if we could go to Taco Bell. We all decided to go. On the way, I must have fell asleep because I woke up with Sam shaking me.

"Come on, sleepy head." Sam said grabbing my hand trying to pull me out of the car.

I didn't move. Sam sighed and carried me bridal style into Taco Bell.

"You two are adorable." Andrea says holding Kian's hand. I smile and rest my head on Sam's shoulder.

As we get in Taco Bell, Sam puts me down and asks me what I want.

"Um..a chick quesadilla with a hard taco pleeeeease." I say standing on my tip toes.

"Okay. I'll order for you. Go sit with Lia and Andrea." he says kissing the top of my head.

I go to the booth where Lia and Andrea were sitting and I sit next to Lia.

"So you and Sam are dating?" Lia asks smirking.

"Yeah we just started today." I say looking at my lap.

"Soooo......did you guys kiss yet?!" Andrea asks smiling.

"Yeah. Kian caught us actually." I say embarrassed.

Andrea laughed and so did I.

The guys come and give us our food. Lia scooted over so Sam could sit next to me.

We talked and ate,we discussed what movie we should watch when we get back home.

"How about a horror movie?" Kian asked shoving a taco into his mouth.

"Yeah! How about we watch 'Nightmare On Elm Street'" Trevor asked.

All of us agreed. Andrea and Lia asked if they could stay the night since it was late already. When we got home it was around 10:00. What I did first was go up to the bathroom to get a shower.

After I finished, I grabbed baggy sweatpants and a grey and white long sleeved shirt that says "In memory of when I cared".

I put my hair in a messy bun and went downstairs to watch the movie.

I sat down on Sam's lap and laid my head on his shoulder. We made popcorn and watched the movie. I swear I'm never watching that movie again. It was so freaking scary. Freddie Kruger acted like my dad. Don't ask.

Before the movie was over Lea and Andrea went to bed. How can anyone sleep with the sounds of screams coming from the living room.

After the movie was over, Sam and I went to my room to sleep.

I sat on my bed and I thought Sam would have too but he just stood there.

"Aren't you gonna lay down?" I ask

"I guess,but are you comfortable with me sleeping with you?" he asks looking at his hands.

"Yeah. I let you sleep with me when I had that nightmare last night." I say tiredly.

"Yeah. But you asked me to stay with you."

That was true.

"Yeah. But what if I have another nightmare." I said using my puppy eyes.

Sam crossed his arms but then smirked. He laid down next to me and wrapped his arms around me. I closed my eyes and snuggled next to Sam as I drifted off to sleep.