Chapter 3

(Brittany's POV)
I run into the living room and see my mother. Lying in a pool of blood and not moving. My eyes filled with tears. I screamed at the top of my lungs I didn't care how loud it was.

"Oh my god..mom!" I scream shaking her. But then I look down and see a note in an envelope. It said my name on it. I grabbed it and opened it.

"Oh god.." I say it was from my dad.

I started to read it.

It said:
Dear Brittany,
It's your loving daddy. As you can see I killed your mother. I wanted to wait until you weren't home so you wouldn't call anyone. By now I'm dead too. I hung myself in the closet. Come see me if you want! Love you! Your dad.

I just sat there and screamed again. I ran up the steps and took my razors. I cut down my arm and felt the warm blood run down my arm. I closed my eyes and just kept cutting and cried.

I walked into my parents room and forgot about my dad and I saw him hanging there in the closet. I screamed and called the police.

I sat in the bathroom until I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and saw the police. They asked me what happened and they went into the living room and took my mom. I told them where my dad was too. They asked if they could take the note for evidence and I nodded quickly. They told me to pack and come to the police station.

I walked up the stairs and went into my room. I grabbed everything out of my closet and threw it in my suit case. I grabbed my phone and laptop and put them in my suitcase as well.

As I was walking out of my room I walked into my parents room. I went to my mom's closet and found a teddy bear I gave her for her birthday when I was 3. I looked at it and cried. In its belly there was a clear patch it had a picture of me and her in it.

"I miss you so much momma." I whispered.

I walked down stairs and the police put me in their car and left my horrible house of abuse.

---------------
Hey loves! Don't worry the story will get better and happier! And don't worry O2l is coming! Love yas!~Amber🤓