Chapter 10

(Brittany's POV)
I wake up and Sam's arms are wrapped around my waist. I slowly get up to make sure he doesn't wake up. I go to my desk and grab my lip gloss and mascara.

I tip toe back to my bed and begin to put mascara on Sam's eyes and then finally the lip gloss.

Right after I finish putting the lip gloss on I grabbed my phone and took a picture of Sam. Before I could do anything I didn't notice I had the flash on and Sam woke up.

"Brittany. What did you do?" he asks tiredly.

"Nothing." I say laughing.

Sam got up and looked in the mirror.

"What the fuck Brittany?!" Sam yelled.

He turned around and I ran out of my room and sprinted down the stairs. I ran into the kitchen where the rest of the guys were.

"Morning Brittany." smiled Kian looking up from his phone.

"Hi!!" I say hiding behind the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"What's wrong with you?" asked Jc looking at me.

"Sam." I say smirking.

"Why would you be-" asked Jc right when Sam ran into the kitchen.

"So Sam how was the ball last night?" smirked Ricky.

"You shut up." said Sam trying not to laugh.

Sam walked over to the island and grabbed me around my waist and put me on his shoulders.

I shriek and try to get out from his grasp. The other boys joined in.

"Alright. Alright." I say laughing.

"So what do you guys wanna do today?" Ricky asked eating a bowl of cereal.

"I don't know. Where the hell is Trevor?" asked Sam looking around.

"He still sleeping." said Connor getting a drink from the fridge.

"How about we go to the beach?" asked Jc.

"Sure. You okay with that Brittany?" Kian asked.

"Yeah sure." I say sitting down at the end of the table.

"Well I'm gonna go get changed and I'll be back down in a little bit." I say getting up.

"Okay we'll be down here." Connor says looking at his phone.

I run up the stairs and check my phone. Corrine texted me while I was downstairs. I decide to text her back.

(C=Corrine B=Brittany)
B:Hey

C:Hey!

B:what's up?

C:Just wanted to say hi and see how you're doing.

B:Aww. Thanks! Things are doin good😊Today I'm going to the beach.

C: Awesome! Have fun! Ttyl💕

B:Kk!

I grab my swimsuit and put it on. I put a tank top on with denim shorts and my white Converse.

I walk downstairs and see the guys are watching a movie.

"What are you guys watching?" I ask sitting next to Ricky and Kian.

"The chosen. I told you I was in that movie." Kian said in a girly voice.

I laughed and began to watch the movie.

After it was over we all got in the car to go to the beach.

Ricky was driving, Connor was in the passenger seat. In the first row of seats Sam, and Trevor were sitting. In the second row I sat with Kian and Jc.

"Alright guys we'll be there in 10 minutes." Connor says as he checks his phone.

As soon as I know it we're at the beach.

We all get out of the car and run toward the beach. I take off my shirt and shorts. Then I feel arms around my waist that pick me up off the ground.

"Who's that?!" I shriek looking behind me and I see Kian.

Kian and the rest of the guys are running towards the water with me in Kian's arms.

"Put me down!" I shriek when I feel the cold water on my legs.

"Okay." Kian says and literally drops me in the freezing water.

I look behind me and Kian stands there smirking. I'm gonna get him. I run towards him and he starts to run. As soon as I was about to get him I trip over a little sand dune and ended up on top of Kian.

"Uh. Hi" I say awkwardly.

"Hi." he says smiling.

I get up and so does he.

"Hey guys that guy's selling ice cream!" Sam yelled pointing in the other direction.

We walk over and I get a vanilla ice cream ice cream.

We walk back to where our stuff was and enjoyed our ice cream.

------------
Hey loves! Hope you are having an amazing summer! And I have really good news. I might be going to see Kian and Jc! I'm so happy! Hope you like the fanfiction! Love yas💕~Amber🤓