Chapter 8- Gerard's POV

Blood.

Lots of it.

Covering the floor and my baby brother.

He was too precious and frail.

I'm in the hospital room like I should.

Slumped against a chair feeling like shit.

How on earth do I tell my mother.

Now he's just like me, a massive fail.

|-/ |-/ |-/ |-/ |-/ |-/ |-/

Hospitals seem quite close to me. I was always here a few years ago because of my self harming.

I'm used to the smell and the cleanliness. That's my favourite part.

Frank hasn't got back to me yet.

Well saying that I haven't been to the tree.

I wonder if he even cared in the first place.

Probably not, who would be friends with someone like me. I am just a big failure. Even my brother didn't care about me. If he did he wouldn't have done that.

|-/ |-/ |-/ |-/ |-/ |-/ |-/

My mum is now here.

We haven't spoke to each other yet.

I Mean it's both our fault, if I would've told her about him she'd have stayed home, or even better I should've got home as soon as I realized frank wouldn't turn up.

I'd had enough.

I want to go home but I don't want to face the state of our house and the blood-stained bathroom.

I'm going to the tree.

Guess who's back bitches! I'm planning to finish this within the next week. This is short but the next one will be longer. Im also writing another fic which will be short and I've read one similar but I keep thinking it's gonna happen to my friends and it scares me sometimes. ALL WILL BE REVEALED SOON!