Chapter 4-Frank's POV

Gerard was good at drawing. Like really good. His drawing of me was amazing and I hope I get to see more sometime.

I stayed off school today. I just wanted to relax. I needed to think. I was going to go to the tree. It was a nice place, really calming.

I took my guitar, a sandwich, a bottle of water and my songbook. I guess I could try to write a new song.

I left the house and started on my walk to the forest. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a familiar figure. It was Gerard and he was going in the direction of the school. He must go to my school considering it's the only one for miles. He hung his head low, not looking up for anything.

I ran over to him.

"Gerard, Hi!" I said excitedly.

"Look Frank, go away I'm not in the mood." He replied.

Just then, Gerard got knocked to the ground. I crouched down. He had been punched. Above me stood four towering bodies. The school bullies.

Gerard looked angry. Was it at me or the bullies? Probably me.

"I told you to go away." Gerard said sternly, through gritted teeth.

I muttered sorry and started gathering my stuff.

"Not so fast, faggot." One of them called to me. Phil, I think his name was. Another one, Brendon, pulled me by the wrist. I bit my lip to stop me from screaming.

Someone else out of their group punched me. Nothing new here, they do if all the time. I felt blood pouring down the side of my face, and a throbbing pain in the side of my face.

I stood up and tried to run. Phil grabbed my by my wrist again. I couldn't help it this time.

"Fuck you!" I screamed.

I snatched my arm out of his grip and held onto it. I'm pretty sure he'd reopened one of the cuts. I picked up my bag and walked away in defeat.

One day I'll actually succeed in beating them. One day when I'm not alone.

The Tree (Frerard | AU) *complete*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें