Chapter 6-Frank's POV

I was stupid to go up to Gerard. I should've just carried on walking to the tree.

I'm at the tree now. Playing my guitar. I'm bored.

It's better when Gerard's here, although I don't think he really likes me as a friend. I mean, he found me at the place that he's always at, and I feel like I'm unwanted here. This place means something to him, it means a lot to him.

Something must've happened here. That makes him kind of like ...protective? Over this tree.

You can tell it means a lot to him. And I'm going to ask him why when he gets here today, or later. For now, I'm going home get a shower and get changed because it started raining and let's just say a tree isn't much protection when it's raining.

>•<

I got of the shower and started drying myself. I slid on my clothes and approached my bedroom door.

I stopped in my tracks when I heard the front door open.

I backed into the bathroom and locked the door. I switched the light off and sat on the seat of the toilet.

I heard whoever it was come up the stairs. By the clicking sound of the heels, I knew it was mum.

She was mumbling to herself, and then it suddenly went quiet. I stood up as quiet as I could.

"Frankie-boo. How about you come out and see your mother. Tell her about your boyfriend. Ha like you'd ever get one. No one will ever like you. You're just a little piece of shit."

That was enough. I felt the tears coming out.

I'd had enough. She thinks she can come into this house and tell me how worthless I was and then fuck off again.

I was about to go out until I heard the front door opening again. This time followed with heavier steps, who I could only assume was a male.

The person moved slowly. As they Approached the top of the stairs, my mum stopped talking.

"What are you doing?" She
asked the person impolitely.

"Protecting my friend." The person said and I immediately knew it was Gerard.

I bet he was lying. And if he wasn't, then I have a friend. I smiled at the thought.

"Look, my son will never have a friend because he's a disgusting boy who cuts himself for attention." She shouted.

Well, I guess she knows, and now so does Gerard.

"He may cut, but it's certainly not for attention, and you want to know the reason why? It's because of you and all of the problems he has that you are too busy to listen to. He's not disgusting. And guess what. I'm his friend." Gerard defended me. I told him about my mum but not my cutting.

I heard her go into her room and come out shortly after, slamming the door, and then going out of the house.

"You can come out now." I heard his voice.

I opened the door and sat on the floor with my legs crossed.

"Now, why didn't you tell me about your self harm Frank?"

I gulped.

"I didn't think you'd care. You don't seem like one to help people with their problems. Anyway, how'd you know where I live?" I muttered quietly.

"Um... I might've followed you home yesterday. Besides, that's not that important now. From now on we share our problems with each other, okay?"

"Sure. But are we friends."

"Of course."

No one is reading this so anymore so I'm not bothering updating unless people actually read it because there's no point. I'm basically talking to myself right now oops. Bye for now if someone sees this :3