15

"Paula? Really?" Phil giggled trying to lighten the mood. Dan smiled at him, damn he's beautiful. "Y-yeah that's the first thing that came to mind instead of your actual name, phil"

"Wellllll change of subject, it's December 1st so do you wanna go pick out a Christmas tree with me tomorrow?" Phil offered with a smile. (a/n: dil with it being christmas)

Dans eyes lit up. He's always hated Christmas because of his dad, but maybe he'll have a better one with phil.

-

"no! not that one it's tall and lanky"
"like you" phil glared at dan playfully and dan smiled shyly.
"philllll just pick one" dan moaned, getting tired of walking around looking at legit just trees. phil was about to reply before he gasped and ran i towards the corner of the shop. dan followed, wanting to make sure phil didn't fall and hurt himself.

"t-this one!" phil breathed out, out of breath due to his lack of exercise.
it was around 6 feet, maybe less. it wasn't filled out but phil loved it, so of course i was happy with it. "it's perfect."

-

back at home, dan and phil made sure they didn't loose track of time. they wrestled the tree upstairs and through the front door, into the living room. "The one thing I hate about Christmas, the labor that comes with it" dan spoke while laying on the ground face down.  Phil laid next to him, but with his face towards the ceiling. "I'm going to miss this." Dan mumbled while turning around to face the ceiling as well. Phil looked at him with a puzzled look across his face, "what do you mean 'you're gonna miss this'?" Dan sat up, walking towards the kitchen, "I'm just saying when I move out on my own one day" he said while fixing himself a bowl of cereal. Phil then got up and followed. "Move out?" Phil spoke quietly. "Phi-" Phil cut dan off, "do you plan on leaving me one day?" Dans eyes went wide, "bloody hell phil! I would never dream of leaving you. I meant if my parents come, things have to change. I'm still young". Phil sighed a sigh of relief, "you scared me dan. I don't wanna let you go"

Dan smirked, "tell me what you want me to say, you know I'm stupid for you"
Phil smiled, "can you come out and play, you know I'm stupid for you". Dan and Phil laid on the ground, singing waterparks songs for hours until their neighbor knocked on the door yelling them to be quiet. And yeah, they were still as happy as they can be.

For now.

-
GUYS IM BACK HOLY SHIT. So a lot happened. The guy I thought I was gonna marry ended up cheating and now we have bad blood. But hey! I got a new boyfriend but he's leaving for the navy soon so I'm tryin my best not to cry :)))

Updates to come! They'll be longer, but this was just to get things going again.

WHAT STORY NEXT?