1

"Daniel James howell come here quick!" I heard being shouted at me from the distance. I turn around to see Carly running towards me.

Carly is my girlfriend. Well in a way. Last year people suspected I was gay, I wasn't ready to come out so since she was my best friend we decided to fake date at school so people would treat us normal. She had a black fringe with a lip piercing. She reminded me of the girl version of Phil so that's a plus right?

I turned around and she was already right in front of me. I smiled and hugged her, she kissed me on the cheek. "Okay so Dan I have a plan to get you and Phil together." She spoke fast while grabbing my hand leading me to the janitors closet.

Phil looked over at us and winked at her. Ew ew ew(no offense to her I just like dick).

"Um Carly? Why are we in janitors closet?" I looked over at her, confusion written all over my face. She smiled, "well I'm not gonna talk about how much you like Phil in the middle of school because who knows who could be listening." I nodded at her to continue since she had a good point.

"Well I did so late night stalking on his girlfriends page and I found pictures of her and some girl making out last year. Also it says she's interested in girls. What if they are doing the same as we are?!" She shrieked.

I laughed and shook my head. "That would be great but I highly doubt that. They seem like they truly like each other. There's no chance that he's gay."

Before she could reply someone opened the door. There in front of us stood no one other than my crushes girlfriend. "Um Dan? Carly? Sorry to interrupt your 'heated' session but that janitor is coming and I don't want you guys to be embarrassed." She gave us a apologetic smile.

Carly thanks her, takes my hand and I walk her to her first class. Lucky for her she had most of her classes with Phil, while I only had 2.

"Meet me at our usual spot at lunch okay?" I told her and she nodded. I kissed her cheek and started my way to home room.

--
-PHILS POV-

"Phil! Come on you seriously think they are actually dating?" Kenzie spoke to me in a harsh whisper.

At the moment we are talking about Dan and Carly's relationship. Kenzie likes to believe that Dan and Carly are doing the same thing we are.

Kenzie and I are fake dating so no one knows I'm gay and she's bisexual. And so far everyone thinks we are the straightest couple ever.

I roll my eyes at Kenzie, "they are dating okay? And I can care less if Dan is gay then great. If he's straight that's still great. Now stop making assumptions." I tsk at her.

She rolls her eyes and throws a apple at my head. I shoot her a glare and she just shrugs her shoulders. "Look Kenzie, I'm sorry that Dan isn't gay. I'm sorry he's in a relationship. There is nothing I can do about it."

--
-DANS POV-

I wish I didn't come home today.

-
This book has short chapters but it's gonna be a longer book :)

QOTD: dogs or cats?

AOTD: cats