14

"-you liar! I knew I shouldn't have trusted you!" Dan yelled at Phil from where they sat on phils sofa bed.

Phil rolled his eyes and groaned."Dan its not a big deal! It's not like it affected it in any way" Phil shrugged.
Dan stood up throwing is hands in the air, his sweater coming up a bit to show his cute tummy that Phil absolutely loved. "Phil it is a big deal! You cheated! You are a lying cheater!"

"Dan it's just a game." Phil grabbed his hands and pulled Dan into his lap. Dan being the big little kid he is, he cuddle up into phils chest, wearing his sweater and boxers.

"Yeah but a game you cheated on" Dan mumbled, crossing his arms and pouting. Phil giggled at dans appearance and kissed his forehead,"you're even adorable when you are mad and pouting"

Dan couldn't help but smile at his boyfriend. He stared for a moment into phils deep ocean blue eyes before leaning in and pressing a soft kiss to his lips. As they pull away dans phone started to ring, causing Phil to groan."tell them to go away I'm having fun"

"I-its my dad."

"Oh."

Dan offered a small smile before getting up and taking the call.

"Where the fuck are you?!" His dad screamed through the phone causing dan to wince. "I-I'm at a f-friends-"

"Stop that stuttering shit AND and get with it!"

"I'm at a friends house." Dan said in a small voice as if speaking to loudly could be the death of him.

"Who's this friend?" His father pushed.

Dan knew his father already questioned if he was gay so he couldn't say phil. "Paula" dan gulped not noticing the pang of hurt that flashed through phils eyes.

His dad chuckled, "good. Don't need you growing up to be a pathetic fag." Dan gulped, tugging at his sleeves. "So do you want me home?" Dan asked.
His father answered straight away, "well not right now, have fun with Paula, but be home by 9 sharp or else."

"Okay dad I-I love you."

"Yeah bye"

-

Once again this is short, my high school is fucking shit so I have sooo much work to due and I have to do a 30 minute presentation in front of the whole school. My anxiety is gonna fucking kill me. Anyways hope you guys liked this. Leave your opinions. Love you xx