5

*Phils POV*

I didn't personally know dans brother, but I do know Dan cared about him more than the world. So of course I was going to help him.

I thought of the river. Whenever my uncle molested me i would go the river and hours and just sit there. It relaxed me when I wanted to die. I ran towards the river,still not seeing any sign of a younger version of the guy I have a hopeless crush on.

It's now 7pm and I look down at my phone to see its dead. Great. I slip my phone back into my pocket and continues my journey towards the river.

When I got there I saw no sign of anyone at all. So I decided to walk up stream. It was so relaxing at this time, the birds have quieted down, the crickets start chirping and the frogs start croaking. The sun finally set and the sky is a beautiful lilac color. I could stay here forever.

Soon I find someone. And that someone is Dan Howells brother.

"Kellin?" I call out and he looks up at me. I run over to him and bend down so I'm at his level. "Kellin? Are you okay what happened? Why are you here?" I spoke softly, seeing that he is obviously dazed.

"I-I'm scared! I wish that my dad didn't hit me! I know Dan tries but I know he is also scared of my dad! Please don't make me go home!" He cries and clings into my shirt. I pull him closer and hug him while he cries.

Here I am holding a Crying stranger child, but somehow it's okay. He means the world to Dan, therefore he is like glass to me. I don't want anyone to break him; or Dan.

I finally get Kellin to calm down and he agrees to walk to the park with me. Since my phone died, I can't but hope that Dan is there.

-

As we arrive at the park it's probably around 8:45pm or 9:00pm. Dan isn't there, but Carly and Kenzie were. "Kellin can you sit on this bench? Don't move okay?" He nods at me and I run up to Carly and Kenzie.

"Hey can I use one of your guys' phone? I can't find Dan and I have his brother." They look at me with a weird expression for a moment then Carly hands me her phone.

"He is under um, spaniel. Don't ask." She says quickly with a smile. I thank her quickly and call Dan.

"Carly I can't talk I'm-

Dan it's Phil, I found brother. We are at the park.

Be there soon."

And the line went dead. I gave Carly her phone back, thanking her once more before returning to Kellin and waiting for Dan to show up.
-
Abrupt ending, updating soon :)

Please vote, comment, and share!

QOTD: hows your day/night going?

AOTD: stressful but good :)