13

"I'm gonna say 3 words and you say the first thing that comes to mind okay?"

"Okay"

"Happiness"
"You"

"Phil I'm serious" Dan giggled, hiding his face in his hands. Phil reached over and removed dans hands, "I am serious" Dan shyly smiled and continued.

"Sadness"
Phil pondered.
"Puppies dying"
Dan laughed out loud. "Out of everything you choose dead puppies?" Dan rolled back, laughing at Phil, and Phil sat there staring at Dan in awe. He knew he was falling deeper and deeper in love with the brown haired boy and he's okay with that.

"Okay okay I'm good now." Dan panted out, "I'm good"
Phil smiled.

"Forever"
"My forever is you."
Dan paused. "R-really?"

"Yes Dan, we may be young but I keep falling deeper and deeper for you and im okay with that. I come to face the fact that you are absolutely perfect and everything I could ask for and more."

Dan was speechless.

"Dan Howell, would you be my boyfriend?" Phil smiled at him.

Dan teared up, nodding his head, "yes!"

Dan jumped in phils lap and kissed him deeply.

He was content and he never wanted to move. He felt at home.

All these years of his dad beating his brother, his brothers passing and then a new family, all of it disappeared. Dan never felt so safe before, so loved. And he knew Phil was the one that would steal heart.

-
Hella shorter than usual and I'm really sorry about it. Iva had no time at all for this. Since i have school, my internship, and advisory, plus study on the weekends to get my credits, I've never been so busy so im sorry guys. I'll be wrapping up my books soon and that may be it for phan_muke until further notice,  love you all xx