Things you shouldn't say to the signs

Aries: "Simply follow the rules" / Aries often feel a deep need to explore and wander and do as they please, & these urges come in waves they can't control.

Taurus: "Change your ways" / Taurus have come a long way to build who they are, and will not easily adapt or adjust their identity for no good reason. Accept it.

Gemini: "Stay still" / Gemini is known for their (nervous) energy and involuntary restlessness. Drumming fingers, tapping, fiddling. There's so much to contain.

Cancer: "Stop caring" / The Lunar baby, Cancer, is filled with emotions at all times. Without feelings, the Cancer feels empty and devoid of life. Soulless.

Leo: "You won't make a difference" / Leos were born to be warm and bright, to cherish and be cherished. So remember them for all the warmth they always give us.

Virgo: "No need to try your hardest" / Virgos are never satisfied until they've done their best. No matter what they're doing- their work is a piece of them.

Libra: "You won't understand" / A Libra will often try to connect with you, converse and reach out. Almost like a reflex. Don't shut them out. They'll understand.

Scorpio: "Just let it go" / Scorpios hold on tight to the things that make them feel complete, and wanted, and not broken. They need time to heal- and that's OK.

Sagittarius: "Sugarcoat it a litle" / Sagittarius are often tremendously in love with the idea of truth. They search for it everywhere- specially within their words.

Capricorn: "You're a disappointment" / Their work-orientated mind and pragmatic energy are fueled by deep rooted insecurity & fear of not being or doing enough.

Aquarius: "Do it my way" / The person who wanted to do something but won't anymore because you told them to is an Aquarius. Close the door, they'll tear the wall down

Pisces: "You can't save the world" / Nothing hurts a Pisces more than being powerless when it comes to the suffering of others. They'll never give in to indifference.

So apparently, the chapter with an author's note wasn't posted because wattpad sucks, but HEELLOOOOO, yes I'm back, I MISS YOU GUYS! BOOM! Since I only have 2 more exams to go, I decided to update this book!!! YAY, anyways I hope you enjoyed the updates!!! LOVES ♡♡♡