The signs' anger as natural phenomenon

Aries: lightning (a sudden destructive release; often well aimed and with few survivors)

Taurus: volcanic eruption (with a build-up so slow the outburst is rarely expected, though they give lots of warnings; the destruction is vast and they can remain upset or hold a grudge for a long time after)

Gemini: tornado (very messy and loud, they will verbally throw everything at you in the hopes that something hits where it hurts the most; could be harmless except when it's not)

Cancer: tsunami (it's usually very personal, they want you to feel exactly what you made them feel; they want you to drown in that feeling)

Leo: wildfire (one of the worst tempers, they take a lot and it's usually one seemingly small thing that sparks it, from then on its loud and obliterates everyone in its path and doesn't end until they're good and satisfied or plain exhausted; no apologies)

Virgo: earthquake (they've most likely been holding this in for ages just under the surface, hot and densely suppressed; it seems to happen without warning, the façade of control cracks, they release some of their most shattering critiques and observations; no one is exactly the same after)

Libra: hail storm (anger is usually communicated clearly, if not coldly and with a bit of passive-aggressive derision; they probably discussed it with themselves whether this anger is deserving or not, if it's been deemed justified your verdict is final and penance is delivered without respite)

Scorpio: maelstorm (this is definitely a palpable experience for everyone involved; they will hold back at first, more from fear of themselves than of you; the break can happen as suddenly as an aries, it is consuming and frightening for both of you, the depth of their contempt, even if exposed just a little, causing either of you back off least you fall in and never return; they usually regret not being the bigger person after)

Sagittarius: solar flare (like scorpio, they are aware of the power of their temper which is why they seem to distance themselves or 'run away' when upset; if they can't laugh it off, the flare is sudden and strong for them, throwing everything, like gemini but with grotesquely precise aim; then it's over like nothing even happened.

Capricorn: avalanche/mudslide (their anger is like a higher power, even while they are feeling it they are still trying to distance themselves from it so that it becomes its own force with its own will, course and end; and the end is usually them never acknowledging your existence again. ever.)

Aquarius: thunder storm (slow to anger, when it happens all their positive traits are flipped, friendliness becomes cold, imagination becomes cunning, cool cleverness turns to a harsh downpour of criticism and ugly truths; they will make you doubt whether their brighter side ever really existed)

Pisces: geyser (for one fleeting moment they are so completely besides themselves it's frightening for everyone involved; their deep, emotionally intelligent nature is flushed away in a destructive and scary display they didn't even know they were capable of, rushing out of a deep chasm of turmoil they probably didn't know was there)

Actually this one is longer lol