Sleeping habits of the signs

Aries fidget in their sleep; they wake up with their duvet the wrong way round and their pillows on a whole new planet.

Taurus sleep tight with blankets like a fajita; they are a mummified body of warmth and comfort.

Gemini sleep deeply; they end up the opposite end of the bed and snore very loudly.

Cancer don't move much in their sleep; their feet wiggle slightly as they begin to wake up and their mouth fidgets in the corners.

Leo sleep amongst pillows; their heads lay in between them with their arms caressing the tops.

Virgo sleep quietly; they have half their face pressed against the pillow and their hand dangly over the edge of the bed.

Libra sleep peacefully; the duvet is pulled up to their ears and their eyelashes flutter delicately.

Scorpio fall sound asleep in the dark; their feet are curled into their stomach and their arm is under their head.

Sagittarius fall asleep sloppily; they shift and turn from side to side until dozing off in the shape of a star.

Capricorn sleep silently; they delicately lay with one arm crooked under their head and take long breaths.

Aquarius fall asleep in the depths of the night; their pillows have fallen off the bed and their duvet is wrapped around one of their legs.

Pisces fall asleep quick and long, or not at all; their legs are curled into a ball and their arms spread lovingly across their mattress.

Idk if this is true but this is going to be the last chapter for the morning (yep it's morning here) I promise I'll update more later at noon :D

Ciaoo