Signs as Stereotypical Students

Aries: The Jock. The captain of the (insert sport) team, a bit hot-headed at times, but looked up to by many.

Taurus: The Chill One. Are acquaintances with basically the whole school, but has a small but close group of friends. Easy to approach and even easier to hang out with. Truly the middle ground between popular and unpopular.

Gemini: The Jokester. Mostly loved by all, those who don’t love them are party-poopers. Has the world’s best sense of humour.

Cancer: The Sensitive. Was probably the crybaby on the playground. Now they have grown up to be stronger—at least on the outside. Loves to help people and has a soft heart. Also, they’re probably prettier than you.

Leo: The President. Somehow manages to hold positions of power in every club in the school. A role model to everyone striving to get somewhere.

Virgo: The Nerd. Always quiet in class, listening intently. Is most definitely smarter than you, and probably holds a deep, dark secret.

Libra: The Popular. Loved by all, those who don’t love them envy them. Their perfectly balanced lives and natural charm draw people in.

Scorpio: The Bad Boy. Incredibly attractive, and can get any partner they want by just smiling in their direction. It’s hard to truly get to know them.

Sagittarius: The Mysterious One. Always up to something, barely ever shows up to class. Instead, they go and have their own adventures outside the confines of school.

Capricorn: The Successor. Their whole life is set up for success. Probably has already the inherited a ton of money from their rich parents. Envied by almost all.

Aquarius: The Party Animal. Is always up to a good party. Always has something new to do. Makes a great friend, but a bit hard to control at times.

Pisces: The Artist. Always has their head in the clouds during class. Expresses everything through music or art, or anything but words. Always has good priorities.

Why is my book rated matureeee. Hahahahhahaha