Sign and 'Winnie the Pooh' quotes

Aries: "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day."

Taurus: "So perhaps the best thing to do is to stop writing Introductions and get on with the book."

Gemini: "He was telling an interesting anecdote full of exciting words like 'encyclopedia' and 'rhododendron'."

Cancer: "Some people care too much. I think it's called love."

Leo: "And really, it wasn't much good having anything exciting like floods, if you couldn't share them with somebody."

Virgo: "I used to believe in forever, but forever's too good to be true."

Libra: "Piglet noticed that even though he had a Very Small Heart, it could hold a rather large amount of Gratitude."

Scorpio: "You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes."

Sagittarius: "- What day is it?
- It's today - squeaked Piglet.
- My favorite day - said Pooh. "

Capricorn: "I'm not lost for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost."

Aquarius: "Just because an animal is large, it doesn't mean he doesn't want kindness; however big Tigger seems to be, remember that he wants as much kindness as Roo."

Pisces: "How sweet to be a Cloud Floating in the Blue! It makes him very proud To be a little cloud."

I just love Winnie the Pooh