Pros of the signs

Aries: You are a natural leader, when you speak others follow. You do not wait for good things to happen to you, but you go out and make them happen yourself. When people are mean to those who cannot stand up for themselves, you will interject on their behalf.

Taurus: You have a way at putting other people at ease with your stable sense of self. You do not compromise your values to fit in with other people. You are loyal to those you truly care for.

Gemini: You can start a conversation with anybody. You know how to entertain a room. You will listen to other people complain about their problems for hours if that is what it takes for them to feel better.

Cancer: You are a natural empath as you can relate to what others are going through. You care about your loved ones and will put your life on hold for them. You will take care of home responsibilities for your loved ones.  

Leo: You are constantly trying to make people feel better about themselves by trying to shine the light on others. In social groups, you like to make sure that everyone is having a good time. You know how to present yourself in a confidant manner, which gets you where you want to go.

Virgo: You help others fix their problems. Your friends, family, and lovers can always rely on you. You will take care of the nitty gritty details so other people do not have to.

Libra: You know how to defuse arguments. You can see two sides of the same perspective and agree with both of them equally. You care deeply about social justice issues.

Scorpio: You are loyal to those you care about. When someone you love is going through a tough time, you will come to their aid. When you decide you really want something, you will not stop until you get it.

Sagittarius: You have an adventurous spirit which brings excitement and joy into peoples lives. You think on a grand level, which helps you come up with big ideas for your life. You are naturally competitive and do not buckle under the weight of competition.

Capricorn: You do not let anyone or anything get in your way when you desire something. You have a strong work ethic. No matter how long it takes you, you will not stop until you have achieved your goal.

Aquarius: You are a unique individual who does not follow other people. Your opinions are entirely your own. You know how to belong in large social groups without losing yourself and becoming more like them.

Pisces: I know I already said it for Cancer, but it is the same for Pisces, you are a natural empath. Even though you may have not had a similar experience to what other people are going through, you can still feel what they are feeling. You do not try to take the spotlight away from others and are glad for other people when they shine.