Signs as Teachers

Aries: The Aries teacher will drive students to achieve greater things in life. They want to groom students to emerge as leaders. They are a little impatient with those who are slow. Students who excel in all subjects will be close to the Aries teacher.

Taurus: The Taurus teacher will be very patient and will explain everything thoroughly. They are not keen on pushing students. They don't like to be rushed themselves. Slow and steady is more to their liking. They will be impressed by students who are knowledgeable and they are good at spotting hidden talents.

Gemini: The Gemini Teacher is an intellectual. They don't like to stick to the syllabus. They'll talk about anything and everything around and will want their students to have mentally stimulating discussions. Productivity will be stressed upon and they'll want their students to constantly think out of the box.

Cancer: The Cancer Teacher is emotional and they form deep connections with their students. They want students to feel safe and protected. They don't want any student in the classroom to feel bad about losing out or not being all-rounders. Students will feel motivated by their Cancer teacher.

Leo: The Leo Teacher is eager to introduce new ways of learning and impressing the students with his or her unique style of teaching. They like to be in control and will not let students break any rules. Life can be fun and busy when a Leo teacher is in charge.

Virgo: It's tough to please a Virgo Teacher. They point out flaws and will forever be correcting one thing or the other. But what students don't realize is that the Virgo teacher has their best interests at heart and is driving them towards long term success. A lot can be learnt from the hard working Virgo teacher.

Libra: The Libra Teacher creates a wonderful atmosphere inside the classroom and students will be at ease with this easy-going teacher. They are approachable and will focus on the overall growth of the student. Balance is important to them even when they teach.

Scorpio: The Scorpio Teacher has clarity on his or her role as a teacher and is not here to make friends or impress students with his or her charm. They are deep thinkers and will remain focused on imparting knowledge and they will be honest about improving the performance of the students.

Sagittarius: The Sagittarius Teacher emerges as a strong favourite with students. They regale students with inspirational and awe-inspiring tales and ensure there's never a dull moment when they are in charge of a classroom. Learning is fun with the Sagittarian teacher and students will truly blossom under his or her expert care.

Capricorn: Expect a lot of rules and homework with the Capricorn Teacher. They are hardworking and will motivate students to believe in themselves. They don't believe in making learning fun. Students will be driven to achieve targets and set higher goals by the Capricorn teacher.

Aquarius: The Aquarius Teacher is extremely passionate about innovating new ways of learning. Learning under a mentor like Aquarius will be a memorable experience for students. Field trips will be stressed upon and the Aquarius teacher will guide you towards exploring new subjects that may be unrelated with your syllabus.

Pisces:The Pisces Teacher is the most artistic of them all and they will want to see students develop special creative abilities. They may stress upon art a little too much but learning will be a rewarding experience when you are guided by a Pisces.

This chapter is dedicated to all awesome teachers out there because it's teacher's day in my place. Happy Teacher's day ♡