Chapter 28

Seth's POV

        It was funny. Eli looked so angry. I mean sex on the beach didn't seem like a bad idea, I just wasn't up for it today. Maybe when we're alone. On our honeymoon we can. Yep, I'm sure he's the one. I'm never letting him out of my sight.

    I opened one of the picnic baskets and wasn't suprise at what I saw. My favorite food, sandwiches. The best part is, I get to make it myself. Nobody makes sandwiches like i do. Eli and I took the stuff out and load it on the blanket.

    I started making mine and he made his. We were eating and watching the sand castle battle go down. Myth is super good at like everything. Evan is super mathematical and knows how to make things. They are both perfectionist, so I'm excited to see who wins. They were both throwing sand on each other's sand castles.

     They are both a bunch of cheaters. Me and Eli were commentating. It was really fun. Soo enough they were done. Myth's was smaller than Evan's, but was better looking and more detailed. Evan's was pretty big, but wasn't as detailed. I knew Myth was going to when and she did. Evan got up and kicked Myth's castle down. She got angry and started messing his up.

    "So, are you having a good time?", Eli asked.

     "Of course! Are you kidding me?! I've never had this much fun before! Well, okay I have, but that doesn't count." Eli laughed.

    "Well you can count on getting some tonight, that's for sure. Don't worry. I promise it will be the best you've ever had." I laughed.

    We spent another hour or so there, before washing off and changing. We went back to the car and drove off. We all talked and laughed this time. The music wasn't even on this time. I didn't care. Today has been the best day of my life so far. When me and daddy get married, that will be the best day if my life.

    We pulled up outside of a house. We all got out. Eli grabbed my hand and pulled me inside of the house. It was huge inside. There was food on a table and a bar. There was speakers and a table. The table was empty. Myth and Spence walked over to the table and started putting presents on it. It was a whole lot. I wondered what Eli got me.

    He didn't have to, but he insisted. I am expecting it to be the best gift out of all of them. Ryan tuned on the music and my playlist started playing. Myth and Spencer went over to the food table. Ryan and Jake were at the bar. The rest of us were dancing. Eli mostly stood there.

     I put my hand on his hips and shook him. He started laughing. I whispered that I want him to dance with me. I put my back towards him and walked over to him. He wrapped his arms around me and started whispering sweet nothings.

   He kissed my neck and started sucking on it. I laughed. He went back to whispering sweet nothings to me. A slow song came on and he asked if I wanted to dance. Of course, I said of course. We were al ready dancing. I turned around and wrapped my arms around him. We danced chest to chest.

   For most of the song, we were kissing. I couldn't help myself. I had to kiss him. His kisses are amazing. He licked my ear which made me smile. Myth yelled that she wanted to start giving me presents.

    Eli walked me over to this chair. It was like I was king or something. Everybody sat in chairs around me. Ryan got up and got his gift first. He walked over to me and said happy birthday. I took it from him and opened it. I was surprised to see it. It was a photo album. It was amazing. One year I told him I wanted to have all of our memories for ever. We known each other since middle school.

   I thanked him and quickly flipped through the pages. It was mostly pictures of us making stupid faces. It was really funny. Lots of them was just us, but some of them had Spence in them. Next was Evan. He handed me a small box. I opened it and what I saw made me laugh. I thanked him. It was a necklace with Roshonda on it.

    It made me laugh. Roshonda didn't have many things so this was great. Eli helped me put it on. We all laughed. I got tons of things like watches and other small things. Things I said I wanted really.

   Myth said that she wanted to go before Spencer. She got up and handed me a huge box. I opened it and it was filled with more boxes. I opened one and it was a painting. It was a bunch of sandwiches with my name on each one. At the bottom it said sandwich king, which is my third name. I also go by Logan, my middle name, Clark, my last name, and Beth. Spence just started calling me Beth on day.

   There was other things like video games and other home made things. I loved diy things, but wasn't good at doing it. Myth did them all for me. She was way better at it than me. That's for sure. Spencer got up and Hamed me a box.

    "Before you open it, I wanna say I love you little bro. Your not so little anymore though. Your way taller than me. Jake didn't believe that you were my younger brother. Most people don't. I know this isn't something you said you wanted, but I wanted you to have it. I want to always be close to you. I hope you like it", she said. She smiled at me then stepped back.

    I opened it and was amazed at what I saw. I loved necklaces. I don't were them much, because most of them are cheap and break easily. Inside was a necklace. There were little charms on it. The charms were a sandwich, sticks, two S's, a camera, and a R. Each one represented one of us.

     There was another one in there. This one said spenth, our 'ship' name. Ryan came up with it. That meant we were together. When he was talking about both of us, he would say spenth.

    Spencer went and sat down. I said that I loved them and Eli helped me out them on. I was surprised when I saw that there was nothing on the table. Eli didn't get me anything. I guess he took my advice. That weirdly made me happy.