Chapter 12

Seth's POV

    When we finished eating, Eli put our dishes in the sink. Yesterday's date was amazing. I should've slept with him, but I didn't feel like it. I know the worst is coming. Something bad is going to happen.

   We went up to our room and laid on the bed. He just stared at me. I was slightly worried. I don't know what's going on in his mind. Who knows what he's thinking?

   "Are you excited for tomorrow?", he asked. Tomorrow is thanksgiving. I'm kinda happy. I really wanna meet his family, but it seems like a bad idea.

   "Yeah I guess. Why do you ask?"

  "Just because. You'll get to meet my family. They aren't the best people in the world. Very judgmental. Keep that in mind."

    "Is any of your family homophobic? Just a question." I know that his parents aren't, but that doesn't mean the rest of his family isn't.

     "Nah. They're all cool. Don't worry about that. If they were, we wouldn't have invited them."

   "Oh okay. That good."

  We laid there in silence for a little while. Maybe 5 to 6 minutes at the least. He pulled me closer and pushed his lips on mine. I was surprised, so at first I didn't do anything. I was frozen.

     He stopped kissing me. I didn't really do anything. He smiled and wrapped his arm around me. I smiled back. I didn't know what to say. He took me by surprised. I had to catch my breath.

   "Daddy, what was that for?", I asked. I didn't expect it. Maybe he did it for a reason.

    "It was for looking so cute. I just wanted to kiss you. Do you have a problem with me kissing you?"

   "Of course not. I was just surprised that's all."

   "I could tell. You made it pretty obvious."

    I chuckled. He sat up and kissed my cheek. He got on top of me. I didn't ask any questions. Maybe he was still mad about what Myth said. Even if I was with her, I would still wanna keep my virginity. I'm not just going to give it away to just anybody.

   He started kissing my neck. They were soft kisses. Kinda like pecks. Our hands were intertwined. He stopped kissing my neck and started licking my ear. He bit and pulled my earlobe slightly. I let out a silent moan.

    He took off his shirt and threw it on the floor. Soon enough my shirt was off. He started kissing my chest, leaving marks everywhere. I wanted him to go further, but when he reached my v-line, he went back up. He was teasing me.

    He kissed me forcefully. It was forceful and violent, yet passionate and sweet. I loved it. I didn't want it to end. He got off of me and walked over to his desk. I quickly sat up, which made me light headed.

   "What was that?! That was fair daddy!", I yelled. It wasn't to loud, but loud enough to make sure I had his attention. He slowly turned around and smiled.

   "What do you mean? Of course it was fair. We were just having a little bit of fun. Nothing more." He started laughing. I can't belive this.

    "Well I don't find it fair. You can't just start taking me there, then leave me hanging."

   "Taking you where?"

   "Nevermind. I wanted to fuck you, but okay", I whispered. I couldn't let him here that. The moment was gone. I no longer wanted to fuck him, therefore he didn't need to know.

   "I heard that. Now you know how I feel. You do the same thing to me. You just don't realize."

   "I'm sorry. Wait! You heard that?!"

   "Yep. I'm tired. I'm going to take a nap."

   He got up and laid on the bed. I laid down and rolled over closer to him. He put is arm around me and kissed my forehead.

   "I love you baby boy", he whispered. I didn't know how to reply at first. I didn't think he would ever say that.

    "I love you too, daddy."

   "Why did it take you so long to reply? It's not like it's the first time I've said it."

  "No this is the first time you've said it to me."

   "I told you last night, after our date. Do you not remember?"

   "Oh that's right you did. I don't have the best memory. I almost forgot my pants one day." He started laughing. He kissed me, it was like a peck. Wasn't a long kiss.

   "Well I'm glad. Everytime I say I love you, I want it to feel like the first time. I'm going to take a nap now."

   He closed his eyes and smiled. I just watched him. A couple of minutes went by before I tapped him. I wanted to see if he was awake. I still can't be sure. He likes to pretend to be asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I sat up and looked around for Eli. He wasn't anywhere in sight. He walked out the bathroom and smiled. He had nothing on, but a towel. His hair was dripping wet and so was his body. He has never looked hotter. He was turning me on without knowing it.

   I couldn't stop staring. He caught me and winked. I giggled. He came over and sat next to me on the bed. He pushed me back and got on top of me. I feel like we are getting more and more sexual.

   He kissed me. It lasted a little while. Not as long as I hoped, but I guess it was okay. Not the kiss it self, just the length of it. He stopped kissing me and bit his lip. It turned me on. I wanted him more than I ever had. I really wanted to fuck him.

   "Get up and get dressed. You slept all day yesterday. I didn't want to wake you. Happy Thanksgiving. Now get up", he said while picking out my clothes.

   "Oh um. Happy Thanksgiving."

   I got up and put on the clothes he had picked out for me. I didn't want him to know I was nervous about meeting his family. Spence was going too, so atleast it wasn't just me. I didn't want to say anything wrong.

  We walked outside and Myth and Spence were in the car. We got in and drove off. I wonder what they are like.