Chapter 17

Myth's POV

     I wanted him more than ever. I knew I had a crush on him. I was open about, just not to him. I told Eli about it when he moved in. I shouldn't have kissed him, but he just looked so cute. He's so warm. I just wish he was mine forever. I would never do that to Eli, though. I made a promise to Eli that I would never date him. Eli said that if he and Seth broke up for any reason, I could have sex with him. I shouldn't, but I really want to. Eli also told me that he wanted to watch me and Seth have sex, so this is for him.

   Seth kissed my stomach. He licked up to my breast and sucked my nipple. My breathing got heavy. He was turning me on. He kissed my collar bone and started giving me hickeies. It felt so right. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him closer to me. I ran my hand down his chest to his v-line and stopped.

    He stopped at looked at me before taking off his pants and boxers. We kissed again, but more passionately. This time it was better. He is an amazing kissers. One of the best kissers I've ever, well, kissed. He asked if I was sure and I shook my head yes. I wrapped my legs around him again.

    He placed his tip next to my entrance. I know that he never had sex with a girl before, so I didn't expect to much. He ran his dick down my folds, then pushed in a little bit. I let out a moan. He pushed into me quickly. I gripped the sheets and arched my back. He pulled in and out quickly. His dick kept hitting the spot.

    I started clawing at his back. He pulled my hair making me moan louder. I started calling his name. He went faster, making me wetter. I was dripping wet. The only other person whose mad me this wet was Spencer. I reached my climax and started yelling that I was cumming. He came first though. His warm cum made me cum right after him.

   He pulled out, then kissed my neck. He kissed down my chest and stopped at my bellybutton. I wanted him to go further. I needed him to go further. He ran is tongue down my folds. He pushed his tongue against my clit making me moan. I ran my fingers through his hair. He squeezed my thigh. He continued to run his tongue in between my folds, occasionally pushing against my clit.

    He pushed his tongue into my entrance. I pulled his hair. His tongue touched everywhere I wanted it too. He started sucking on my clit causing me to moan. Once again, I reached my climax. This time I didn't yell. I was to busy moaning from the pleasure to say aything. I came and it felt great. He licked up my folds again. I looked down at him and let go of his hair. He licked up my body until he got to my breast. He sucked on my breast leaving marks.

   He pushed his lips on mine and pulled my hair again. I rolled over on top of him and placed kisses his chest. I'm a giver and a receiver. I licked his leaky tip and sucked it. He let out a moan. He pulled my hair. I licked under it and kissed back up to his tip. His put it in my mouth and started deep-throating him. He started calling my name.

    I went as fast as I possible could. He moaned really loud. He came and I shallowed. I kissed his tip again and licked up his chest. I pressed my lips to his and forced my tongue into his mouth. He grabbed my ass and smiled. We stopped kissing then looked at each other. I got off of him and laid next to him. I placed my head on his chest. He was alot better than I thought he was going to be.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I sat up and looked down at Seth. He was still sleeping. I grabbed my clothes and put them on. I usually take a shower in the morning and at night. I have OCD and hate germs to a certain extent. Germs aren't a problem when it comes to sex though. Well, if it is STD's or anything like it, it does. I don't fuck with dirty pussies nor dicks either.

   I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. My curly brunette hair wasn't too messy, but wasn't pretty either. I walked back into the room and grabbed my glasses, so I could see better. I walked back into the bathroom and looked in the mirror again. I have brown eyes and brown skin. My dimples are really deep. I love them though. I used to have braces, so my teeth were really straight.

    I wasn't the skinnest person ever. I wasn't super fat either. I was pretty thick though, but I've been told my body looks extremely healthy. I hated makeup and only wore black, green, gray, and white. I wasn't emo, I just looked best in those colors. I never wear skirts nor dresses. I don't intend on wearing one on my wedding day either. I've been told that my ass looked like it didn't belong to my body because of how big it is. I think it's not that big, but I can't really see it fully.

    I walked downstairs and Spencer a was sitting at the counter. She was looking at me like I did something wrong.

    "Is there anything you'd like to tell me?", she asked.

   "You heard, didn't you? I can explain. I told Eli that I had feelings for Seth. Eli told me that he wanted to see us have sex and is anything where to happen to them I could have sex. He said he would be more than happy. He said that he wanted to have sex with you atleast once."

    "What! I mean Eli is cute. I bet he is big too."

   "Please don't say things like that. He is still my brother. If you really wanna know, I estimate that he is about 10 inches."

   "Really! I might have to take him up on that offer. Seth has to agree to it. I mean he had sex with you so."

   "Anyways, how'd you sleep?"

   "How'd I sleep! I wanna know the details. Was he good? Was he better than me? How could he improve?"

   "Spence! Calm down. He was amazing! Way better than I thought. I loved it. I wanna do it again. I can't say if he was better than you or not, because I haven't had sex with you in a while so."

   "Are you trying to have sex with me?"

   "No! Of course I'm not. I mean who would want to have sex with somebody as cute ass you. I mean your way to hot. Fine ass."

     "You so are trying to have sex with me. Myth! It's working keep going."

   "Hahahah!"

  I walked over to the refrigerator and took out some eggs. I always made breakfast and I don't know why. We heard the shower turn on and started laughing. I don't know why. We both stopped laughing and stared into the distance. I thought about Eli. I could feel the tears rolling down my cheek.