Chapter 9

Seth's POV

     It's been one week one week of living with them. We think we might just make it official and cut the bullshit. I like living here. It's not boring. Something is always happening. Myth has alot of drama that's for sure.

   Everything has been perfect. Me and daddy haven't had sex yet. I didn't expect this, but he's letting me choose when we do have sex. Isn't he great. I see that it upsets him that we haven't yet, but he will be fine.

   The best things come to those who wait. My life sure does prove it. We all have no school, because it's Thanksgiving weekend. Me and Spencer don't have any family to spend time with, so we're going to spend it with Myth and daddy's family.

   So far I haven't broken any rules, hopefully I never do. I've been having trouble keeping up with my phone though. Thank god for Myth and Spencer. I want to ask him what type of punishments he will give me. I search it on Google and they had tons. I hope it never comes down to the bad ones.

   I must be a good boy as daddy says. I'm used to this whole daddy thing. It's kinda hot to be honest. Why didn't I find out about this a long time ago? Good things do come to those who wait.

   "Don't forget your working full hours tomorrow. By the way where is your phone? Have you always had a problem keeping up with it?", Myth said. I patted myself down and didn't feel my phone. Eli was coming home from the store any moment and I had no intention of getting punished. I hope sense this is my first time breaking a rule, he just let's me off with a warning.

   "Shit! I don't have it." I got up and threw everything off the bed and shook everything. Myth ran down stairs and yelled he lost it. I have bad memory. Not really memory, I just don't keep up with things. I almost forgot my pants one day. I leave my phone at the house sometimes. Well I did.

   I ran down stairs and it was a mess. Myth picked up her phone and called mine. She continued to do that while we ran through the house looking for it. I ran back into the living room and searched the couch again. I was looking under the couch, when I heard his keys.

   "Seth are you looking for this?", Eli said.

   "Oh you have it. You set me up didn't you?"

   "No I didnt. It was in my car. In the front seat. Wanna tell me how it got there or why it was there?"

    "Well umm..... you see...... I........ was....I........ um...... please don't hurt me." I was terrified. I've never been more scared it my life. I wasn't afraid of getting punished, I was afraid of it was going to be.

   "Here take it." He dropped it on the counter along with the bags and went up stairs. We all looked at each other wondering what happened.

  We all walked up stairs and went inside the room. I don't think he relized we were in there. He was mumbling something. He turned around and jumped slightly.

       "You guys scared me. I didn't expect you to be there. Well is there something you want?", he said. He seemed annoyed.

   "We were wondering if something happened while you were out. Did something happen?", Myth asked. She walked over to Eli and gave him a hug.

   "Yeah I'm fine. Really I'm fine. Mom and dad just aren't coming to the party that's all."

   "Well we never liked them anyways, so what's the big deal?"

   "Their going to a strip club. That's the big deal."

      "Ohhhhhhh. Typical them. Well we will be fine without them. I promise."