Chapter 14

Seth's POV

He pushed me onto the bed and turned off the light. It was pitch black, so I couldn't see him. I felt him get on top of me. He grabbed my hands and put them over my head. I felt something like cold metal touch my wrist. He whispered in my ear and told me to relax. I felt the cold metal on my other wrist.

I tried to move my wrist, but I couldn't. They were tied to the bed. He kissed my neck a couple of times, before getting up. I didn't know where he was going. I couldn't see a thing. I just had to wait until I could feel him.

He wrapped something around my eyes. It felt like fabric. I'm guessing a blindfold. He got back on top of me and kissed my neck again. This time I could feel his chest against mine. He pressed his lips against mine. He slipped his tongue into my mouth.

He sat up again and ran is hand down my chest to my v-line. He stood up and I couldn't feel anything. He ran his hand from my v-line to my tip. I bit my lip and tensed up. He got back on top and this time his dick was against mine. Neither of us were hard yet. I couldn't wait for the real fun to begin.

He sucked on my collar bone, then ran his tongue down my chest. He stopped before getting to far down. He licked my ear and kissed behind it. He told me to relax. He ran his fingers around my entrance. He kept going around it, I just wanted him to enter already.

Suddenly, he pushed one finger inside. I moaned I'm pain. It was alot more painful then I expected. He pushed his finger in and out of me, before added another one. I moaned louder this time. I could feel myself getting hard. I wanted him it put his dick into me already.

He pulled his fingers out and kissed my inner thigh. He whispered to relax again. I was relaxed. I wish he would just hurry up already. I'm ready for him. I want him now, I can't wait any longer. I've been holding this feeling back ever since I moved in. I can't hold it in any longer.

He rubbed his dick on my entrance and asked if I was ready. I was so fucking ready, but I didn't say that. Instead, I simply nodded my head. He pushed only his tip in. He was teasing me. I didn't know why he would. I know that he wants this just as much as I do, probably more than I do.

He pulled his tip out, then pushed it back in, making me moan. He pushed out and just sat there. I started struggling to get my hands free. I wanted to push him in myself. He told me to relax again. I relaxed and hoped that he would move, but he didn't.

I felt him move slightly. My breathing got heavier. I couldn't take wait. I wanted him now. He pushed hi full length into me. I arched my back and moaned. He didn't move so I could adjust to him inside me. He started off slowly and pumped faster after every time he exited.

He was leaving me breathless. I moaned louder, the faster he went. He grabbed the metal that tied my to the bed. He pulled out all the way to his tip and pushed back inside me quickly.

"Fuck! Daddy! Uhhhhhhhh....... don't stop. Yes! Take me daddy! Take me!", I yelled. I wanted to see his face. I wanted to see him. "Daddy, can you please take this blindfold off? I wanna see you."

He pulled out and took the blindfold off. I had to wait for my eyes to adjust, before I could see him. He pushed back in and started again. He grabbed my waist, then smiled. I was relived that I could see him. The room was filled with moans and me yelling things.

"Daddy, could I cum?", I asked. I remembered one of the rules was that I couldn't cum with his say so.

"Not yet. We will cum at the same time, baby boy."

I didn't know how long that would take. With every push and pull, I came closer to letting go. I tensed up, trying to not cum. He told me to relax, but I couldn't. If I did, I would cum. I didn't wanna be in trouble.

"Baby boy, cum for daddy." I was so relived to hear those words.

I relaxed and let lose. I came all over our chest. My cum was followed by his. I felt his warm semen inside of me. He pulled out, but didn't get off of me. He kissed me chest and licked the cum off my chest. He sucked on my nipple and ran his hand down my chest.

He looked at me and smiled. I didn't know what he was doing. I was trying to catch my breath. He pulled my hair and kissed my neck. When he got to my sweet spot, he sucked on it. I let out a loud moan.

He kissed down my chest to my dick. He licked around it, before kissing it. He licked up to my leaking tip and kissed it. He sucked on my tip, causing me to moan. I wanted him to suck more than that. I tensed up and moved my hips. He put his hand on my chest and stopped.

I looked at him and he looked at me. We stared at each other for alittle bit. He told me to relax again. I knew he wanted me to relax, but I couldn't. The things he was doing to me. I couldn't relax. I couldn't be still.

"Would you like to be untied?", he asked me.

"No", I answered quickly. I liked being tied up. I like the feel of the cold metal against my skin. I enjoyed not being able to feel him with my hands. It oddly turned me on.

He licked my tip again and under my dick. I moaned and bit my lip. He slowly put it in his mouth and sucked on it. I moaned and yelled daddy. I told him to take me and not to stop, well I more or less the yelled it out.

He started going faster and harder. I moaned, probably as loud as I could. He felt so nice. He was taking me there. I knew I was going to cum at one point or another.

"Daddy..... can I cum please?", I asked.

He stopped and nodded. He started again. I let out a moan as I came into his mouth. He swallowed and kept going. He stopped and licked my tip again. He ran his tongue over my entire dick. After, he stopped and kissed my chest.

He pushed his lips against mine and for the first time, I pushed my tongue into his mouth first. He was fighting me. I guess he wanted to put his tongue in my mouth first. Our kiss went from passionate and gentle to forced and violent.

I stopped kissing him and he sat up. He untied me and laid next to me. I turned towards him and smiled. He kissed my forehead and pulled me closer to him.

"That was even better than I thought it was going to be", I said trying to catch my breath.

"I'm glad you had fun."

"Daddy is my dick small?" I still wanted to know what he thought about it. He laughed and kissed me.

"Of course not. I think your dick is amazing. The size and all."

"Oh okay. Mine is tiny compared to yours."

"Well not everybody is as blessed as I am. I still think yours is perfect. End of conversation."

"Okay. Goodnight."

"Goodnight baby."