Chapter 1

Seth's POV

School just started a couple weeks ago and it is already killing. I want to be a doctor, but hot damn chill. Nobody is going to give me job when I get out of college in the first place.

I went to a bar with my friends, who were already drunk, to get away from all of the stress. They were all older than me, but I didn't mind. I have been told that I look atleast 27, great.

  They are all straight, but me on the other hand, I'm bisexual. I recently got out of a relationship. Still all of my friends are trying to get me to go out with somebody.

  "Hey Seth. Look over there. He is hot. I guess for a dude, but still go talk to him", Ryan said. He pointed over to the booths. Ryan is my best friend and probably is in the closet. Not to be stereotypical, but he sounds and acts gay.

  "My name isn't Seth."

  "Then what is it then?"

  "It is Roshonda. Thank you very much honey. Gosh."

   "Okay Roshonda, how about you go talk to him then."

  "My name is Seth. Do I look like a Roshonda? Don't answer that question." I could go on forever like that if it didn't get boring. They all hated when I did that. It didn't bother me though.

"Let's leave Roshonda and Seth alone. Grumpy. We shall all dance. Wooooo!", Taylor said. She is the only first year I talk to. They are all older than me though.

"Fine then leave. I never liked any of you anyways. Fuck you guys. Don't leave without me though."

  They all walked off and left me alone. I turned around and saw him again. I can't believe Ryan would do that. He knows me better than anyone else and he wants me to talk to him. I probably would have no chance with him anyways.

  What am I thinking? I don't want to be in any relationship at all. Fuck relationships. All they are is pain and heartbreak anyways. Nothing good ever comes out of it. It's stupid.

  I turned around and a bartender was there just staring. He was kinda cute. No! I refuse to think about things like that. I will keep my promise. I will be alone for the rest of my life. I am perfectly fine with that.

   "Your looking at the wrong guy buddy. He is a major fuckboy. He comes on the weekends and walks out with a different person everytime", the bartender said, messing up my train of thought. How did he know I was looking at him though?

   "Oh no. I wasn't looking at him. I was looking for my friends."

   "Sure you were. How old are you like 27. He is only 18. First year of college. Huge drinker. Don't let him buy you a drink. He will get you drunk so he can slip in, if you get my drift."

   "Umm I'm not 27. I am........ nevermind. I'm not looking for a relationship nor a one night stand. I'm still a virgin, kinda."

   "Kinda. You a virgin. That's really hard to believe.  A good looking guy like yourself. I'm surprised your gay."

  "I never said I was gay or into boys period. And thank you. By the way I'm not gay."

  "You didn't have to tell me. You said that you weren't looking at him, not that you didn't like guys. And besides I heard your friend point him out to you. What are you bisexual?"

  "Yes I am."

   "Well here's my number. Call me sometime." He slid me a napkin with he's number. I don't even know his name nor age. He has no clue I'm under age.