Chapter 15

Eli's POV

      I laid there staring at him while he slept. He looks so peaceful. He opened his eyes and smiled. I placed a kiss on his forehead and he laughed. He sat up and turned to look at me. He didn't say anything, once again, we just stared. I'm starting to think that's all he likes doing.

     I sat up next to him and smiled back. He pushed his lips on mine. I sat there in shook for a few seconds before kissing him back. He got on top of me and before long, we were full blown making out. He stopped kissing me and got off the bed. He didn't say why, he just did. He walked into the bathroom, so I guess he wanted to take a shower.

     A few minutes later, I heard the shower come on. Should I join? I don't know. After last night, I wanna join. Then again after last night, I feel empty again. My challenge is going. I won already. I mean I love him, but not enough it seems like. I don't wanna hurt him though. Maybe if I join him, I will love him enough.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   After our nice shower sex, we got dressed and went downstairs. Yeah I said it, we had shower sex. That's the first for me. He sat at the counter in the kitchen and I sat at the table. Spencer and Myth were already down there. They were laughing about something. It must be really funny as Spencer's face is turning red.

    "So guys, how was last night? I want ever detail! Did Eli fulfill your every fantasy and desire? Was it even good? Come on don't be shy! I need details!", Myth said while walking to the refrigerator.

    "Ummm. Well. That's classified information. All you need to know was that I enjoyed myself."

    "Of course you did", I said silently. I looked over at the counter and Spencer and Seth were staring at me. I guess I wasn't quiet enough.

    "Ohhhh trust us, we know. We heard last night. Every single moan. We didn't miss a thing", Myth said while cracking eggs. I looked the other way and didn't say anything. I didn't wanna make thus even worse for him.

    "Yeah, we sadly heard everything", Spencer said looking at her feet.

   "Daddy! Don't stop! Take me!", the grisly said together. They both started laughing.

   I looked over at Seth and he was turning red. He didn't deserve this. It's not like that's the most embarrassing things people have screamed.

    "Don't worry Seth, I've heard worse. Once some girl was calling him porkie. Oh! And once somebody told Eli he was a goat in bed. Whatever that means", Myth said. I busted out laughing.

    "I've had sex with somebody with a um..... well..... let's say we didn't last long. Bitch tried to pee on me. Disgusting", I said. I was trying to make him feel better about it all. They shouldn't have been making fun of him in the first place.

    "That's gross!", they all said all at once. They looked at me with weird faces.

    "It's not like I let him. Things were just akward. We I told him I couldn't do it, he said that we didn't go long enough and that he wanted to pee on me. I kicked him out and fired him from the bar."

    "Well that's good. Wait it was Kyle! You were only 16 when he was fired! He was 25! Eli!", Myth yelled.

   "I understand that. If your wondering, no he wasn't my first. I lost my virginity to a girl named Sammy. She was real pretty. To bad he had a boyfriend."

    "You had sex with somebody else's girlfriend? What is wrong with you? How old were you?", Spencer asked.

    "Well I was 14 and she was 16. Yes I did have sex with somebody in a relationship. I don't cheat, I just help people cheat. There is a difference. I don't think anything is wrong with me either. Girl got pregnant too. Too bad she didn't keep it. I would've been a dad a long time ago."

   "What! You got a girl pregnant at 14. Slept with a 25 year old when you were under age. You don't mind helping somebody cheat, but I'm guessing you don't wanna be cheated on. You don't cheat either, I so believe that. Have you ever even been single for a long time?", Seth said.

   "Yes! I have been single for a long time. This is the first relationship I've been in. I just flirt, have sex, and kick them to the curve. You different though. I actually have feeling for you."

   "I didn't expect you to get feelings for anybody," Myth said silently.

   "Yeah neither did I to be honest", I added.

   Myth put breakfast on the table. It was eggs, bacon, toast, and hash browns. We all talked while eating. We talked about a number of things. It went from on subject to another. Well me and Seth mostly just listened to there girl talk. When we were all done, I got up and took everybody's plates, trying to be a gentlemen.

   I tapped on Myth's  shoulder and she turned around. I told he I wanted to talk to her in private. I had to get this off my chest. I don't feel right. I feel so empty now and I don't understand why. We walked into her room and she closed the door. I've never been in her room before.

   It was so clean. Her walls were painted black and she had a green rug on her floor. I expected more green as that is her favorite color. Her bed was against the wall opposite of the door. She had no lights, just candles. By the door was a stool with a box of matches on it. She had a walk in closet, which the doors were painted black. She didn't have a TV, instead there was a stereo. She had a black desk with her black laptop on top. If you can't tell she likes black. Her bed sheets and pillows were white though. She had all of her paintings on her wall. Lots of them were scary looking. She painted what she see in her dreams. Based off the paintings, there more like nightmares. She had tons of plants, but it's expected. She loves nature and wants to be a naturalist.

    We walked in and sat on her bed. She told me to keep my feet off of her bed. She looked at me, I'm guessing expecting me to speak. I was slightly afraid. I didn't know what she would say.

     "Well. Now that me and Seth had sex, I feel empty. I don't know why. I don't feel right nor good about it. I wish I didn't, but I do", I said looking down in embarrassment.

   "Eli, I'm sorry. Maybe he just isn't the one. Maybe you want him to be, but he isn't. Everything isn't what it seems. Why ever you feel like that, you need to tell him. You shouldn't lead him in like this."

    "I do live him though. I love him alot. At first this was all just for the sex, but now it's not. When he moved in, I was so happy, but then felt empty again. I told myself that I haven't had sex with him yet, so I should be fine. I felt so much better after realizing that we hadn't had sex yet. After last night, I felt so empty again. This is the first relationship I've been in. I don't want to mess it up with him. I don't think about him the way I did before last night. Now he's just a friend with benifits."

   I was cut off by the sound of something dropping. We both turned around and Seth stood there. He turned around and ran out the door. I got up and ran after him. I didn't mean to hurt him. I needed to explain. I don't know how much he heard. I wish he didn't hear any of that.

   He crossed a street right before it said don't walk. He was getting harder to see. I knew I could get myself killed, but I didn't care. I ran out into the street with cars flying by. I heard a car screech.

   I saw Seth standing over me. He picked me up and started running. I wondered why he came back. I couldn't feel my body and everything was blurry. He called my name, but it was muffled. Everything started getting darker. I felt his tears on my clothes. That's the last thing I remember.