Chapter 26

Seth's POV

I couldn't help, but cry. I couldn't believe what I just heard. Taylor and I knew each other since highschool. We weren't in the same grade, but we were in the same highschool. She was always there for me. I couldn't believe that she died. I got up and walked into my room.

    I threw myself onto the bed and buried my face into the pillow. I wanted to stop crying, but I couldn't. I screamed, hoping to release some stress. Nothing is going to be the same. She made my life more enjoyable. Yeah my life is enjoyable,  but it's not going to be as enjoyable as it used to be.

        I felt a hand on my back and turned around. It was Eli. I sat up and threw my arms around him. He pulled me closer towards him and told me everything was going to be okay. It felt so nice to hear those words. You have no idea. I suddenly stopped crying finally. I lifted my head and unwrapped my arms from around him. He looked at me and smiled.

   "Let's go out and do something fun. Let's get this off of your mind for now. What ever you wanna do, I'm up for it. So, what do you say? Are you up for it?", he asked. I didn't know what to say. I kinda just wanted to stay home and cry, but he is right. I need to get this off my mind for now.

    "Alright. Let's go out to eat and to the movies. Maybe we can walk in the park. We could even walk on the beach."

    "Alright. We don't have time to do all of that. It is pretty late. We could go out to eat, then walk on the beach or in the park. We could watch movies here."

    "Let's walk on the beach. The beach is cute at night."

     He laughed and got up. He walked over to my dresser and picked some clothes out for me. I out them on, then we left. We went out to eat at some very expensive place. It was delicious though. Good thing I'm not paying. Then we walked and talked on the cold beach. The wind was blowing really hard. It was kinda hard to walk, but it was fun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    I woke up with a headache. Eli wasn't in the bed. I was to sad to have sex, if your wondering. I got out of bed and headed down stairs. I completely stopped taking showers in the morning. I only take them at night. Eli was sitting at the counter and Myth was making breakfast.

   I went and sat next to Eli. He put his hand on my thigh and kissed right behind my ear. I smiled. Spence came out of her room and sat next to me. She asked if I was okay and I told her I was fine. I wasn't really fine, but I couldn't let her know that. We all talked until Myth was done making breakfast.

    We ate breakfast in silence. It was the first time we ate in silence. It wasn't even like it was a school day. It's Sunday. It was so akward. I wanted to speak, but I felt uncomfortable. I just ate in silence. When we were all finished, I volunteered to clean of the table. I took all of the dirty dishes and put them in the sink. Spencer walked over to me, but didn't say anything.

    "Yes Spence. Is there something you need?", I asked without looking at her.

   "Um yeah. My girlfriend wants to come over, but I don't want her too. I just need you to tell me that your not in a good mood, so I don't have to lie to her."

     "Why don't you want her to come over. It'll be fine. Just let her come over."

   "Fine! I warned you."

   She walked away. I walked away from the sink and into the living room. There was a knock on the door and Spence insisted that she would get it. She opened the door and moved out the way. A girl walked in. She was kinda cute.

    She had tan skin and black eyes. Her hair was super short and black. It was in a very similar hairstyle to mine. She had a lip ring and both of her arms were full of tattoos. She wore a white t-shirt, black jeans, and black converse. She smiled and said hi.  Myth and Eli walked into the living room. Spence closed the door and took a breath in.

     "I didn't know that you were already here," Spence said.

     "Yeah, I know you were going to let me," the girl said.

    "Well, guys this is my girlfriend." Spencer didn't look very happy.

     "Hi, I'm Julie, but you can call me Jules."

    "Nice to meet you. I'm Seth, Spencer's younger brother." We shook hands and I smiled at her. My attempt at trying to be nice.

    "I'm Eli. Nice to meet you."

   "My name's Myth. It's a pleasure to meet you. I had to be different by the way."

   "He prefers to be called Jake", Spencer said.

     "Spencer, you weren't supposed to tell them that."

     "It's fine. They will except you. No need to lie."

     "I'm very excepting. Don't be shy. I'm gender fluid," I said.

    "Same here. I'm more of a man than Seth and Eli will ever be," Myth added.

   "Thanks. Not many people are excepting. I know that my family isn't that's for sure."

     "Well, I don't even know where my family is right now. I don't really care," I said.

    We all talked for awhile. He was really nice. Spence took him into her room. We all know why. Spence was still scared or something. Or she really is trying to get some. Myth, Eli and I stayed and talked for another couple of hours. Myth eventually order some pizza, so we had that to eat. Myth also made us some drinks. She's great.

     We all had fun. Taylor was still on my mind, but other than that, I felt great. Everything was perfect. I can't wait until my birthday. I'm excited for that.