Chapter 18

Spencer's POV

     Myth started crying, so I got up and leaned on her. I can't really hug her, as I have to use my arm crutches or I will fall. She walked over to the couch and I followed. I sat right next to her, and she laid her head on me. I put my arm around her to try to comfort her. I couldn't do much. It was going to be hard living with them. Especially is the unspoken happens.

   Seth came walking downstairs. We both turned and watched as he walked over to us. He handed Myth her phone and said the hospital called. She got off the couch and walked to her room. I stared at Seth hoping he would metion what happened.

   "You heard, didn't you? Why am I aksing? Of course you did. I can explain. I mean who doesn't wanna fuck her. Racists. Not the point. I couldn't help myself. She kissed me first", he said.

    "I don't care about you guys having sex. I just hope you two didn't mess things up."

    "Mess what up?"

   "Nevermind. I hope you covered up first." I got off the couch and turned off the stove. As hard as that was. I manged to do it. She just left it on. Guess I'm eating cereal.

   I turned around and looked at Seth. He looked like her was thinking. I reminded him that he had work today. He stood up and started walked upstairs, before I stopped him. I made him make me a bowl of cereal first. Myth came out her room and turned the stove back on. I didn't say aything. I hoped that everything was okay. She wasn't smiling, but she wasn't crying either.

   Seth came flying down the stairs and out the door. He always has to be on time. He hates being late. Myth locked the door and went back to cooking. I finished my cereal and went to take a bath. I can't really stand up, so baths were my only option really.

    I went into the bath room and sat on the side of the bathtub. I turned on the water, waiting for it to full up. Once it did, I turned off the water and started getting undressed. I slowly, but surely, got into the bathtub. It always feels great. I don't have anything to do today. I guess I will just watch a bunch of movies I guess.

   I washed myself, then started draining the water. The worst part was getting out. I grabbed my crutches and pulled myself up. After I was standing, I sat down on the side of the bathtub, so I could pull my leg over. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body.

   I walked over to the sink and looked in the mirror. My golden blonde curly hair, was dripping wet. My hair wasn't as curly as Myth's. My curls were more soft than hers. I have hazel eyes and my eyebrows were naturally perfect. I had tan skin. Being Brazilian pays off.

   I walked over to my bed and sat on it. I didn't want to put clothes on, but I kinda don't have a choice. I got up and picked some clothes out. I decided on a white lacey crop top, a black skater skirt, white knee high socks, and my black converse.

     I walked back into the living room and turned on netfilx. Myth sat next to me and snatched the remote. I looked at her angrily. She turned on some movie, I didn't know what it was, and put the remote down. She just completely ignored me.

   Not much happened today. Me and Myth watched movies and ate tons of pizza really. Of course, there was girl talk. Sam called also. Not like anyone cares right now. Seth came home late. He seemed angry, but I didn't ask. He stayed in his room and didn't leave.

    Myth and I were in her room talking. Just about stuff. It didn't really have a meaning. She was talking about the color black and I was talking about the pizza we ate. It was delicious. I wanted more, but Myth ate most of it. We had three boxes of it. I was laying on her bed hoping to fall alseep. Myth was sitting next to me.

    "Spence, you know that mole of yours is cute. It reminds me of Marilyn Monroe. It really suits you", she said. I blushed slightly, but tried to hide it.

   "Thanks Myth. I love your dimples. There so cute. They remind me of a baby. Your skin is as smooth as a babies too. Your just like a big baby. A really big baby."

   "I know I'm 'fat' gosh. No need to point it out."

   "I don't think your fat. I think your beautiful."

    "Really?", she said blushing.

    I nodded my head. This all remind me of when we met. I'm glad we did. She's my bestfriend ever. Seth didn't even know about her until now though. I wanted to tell him, but I knew he would want to meet her. I was to embarrassed to invite her over. We've never been closer.

     We smiled at eachother. She pushed her lips on mine and I wrapped my arms around her. She got onto of me and took her shirt off. I took mine off. She kissed my neck and started taking off my skirt. She took off my panties and kissed my stomach. Then things escalated from there.