31 -Pamper Me-

A/N: this is gonna be long

[Name's] POV

"I want a massage," I demand once Sasuke arrives at my house to pick me up. "And I want you to do it."

"You want a massage?" He asks with an eyebrow raised, and I nod. "From me?"

I nod again. "My back's been achy and my shoulders are tense," I whine. "You'll give me a nice massage, right Sasu?"

His eye twitches and he smiles. Through clenched teeth he says, "Of course darling."

I smile at the small victory, and follow Sasuke to his car. He helps me in like a gentleman and proceeds to enter the driver's seat.

"You want to go somewhere first? Or would you'd like to get your massage first?" He asks, starting the car and driving off.

"Massage first, other things later," I say, excited that Sasuke will be my little butler for the rest of the day.

...

When we arrived to our destination, Sasuke rushed me up into his room. I couldn't even get a good look at his parents before he forcibly shoved me up the stairs.

"Lie down," he says, pushing me into his room. "On my bed, go lie down. I'll be back in a sec."

He closed the door after him once he left. Alone in his room, I began to take my shirt and bra off, discarding the items of clothing to the floor. Feeling liberated from the confinements of my bra, I lie face down on Sasuke's ridiculously comfy bed.

Sasuke returns, whistling a tune to himself. Once he closed the door, he looks at me then looks to the floor.

"Why are you half naked?" He asked, inching closer to the bed.

I was going to sit up, but then realized the situation I was in. "Aren't I supposed to remove my clothes?"

He shakes his head, sighing softly. "Let me rephrase that. Why are you only half naked? I thought you wanted a full body massage."

I could feel my face burn with embarrassment. He was joking, right? Right?!

"No no! I only wanted my back and shoulders. And maybe my feet."

"I bet your feet are adorable," he says almost dreamlike.

"Don't say creepy things like that!" I say, and the more softly I add in. "You better not have a foot fetish."

He shrugs his shoulders, and sets a bottle filled with some liquid on his nightstand.

"Girls' feet are usually small and cute and soft."

"So you do have a foot fetish!"

"No. I don't," he states bluntly. "I personally hate feet, but if it's your feet, I'll be fine with it."

Sasuke suddenly climbs on top of the bed, moving his body to straddle me.

"This is going to be awkward, but just deal with it," he says from behind me.

"Can you dim the lights please?" I ask sweetly and he then sighs.

I saw his hand dig under his many pillows, and pull out a small remote. He pressed the button with a moon on it and his whole room dimmed to a cool blue. I gasped in amazement.

"Your whole house is so cool," I say.

"Yeah, and someday you'll be living here," he responded casually.