11 -The Not A Date-

[Name's] POV

I woke up on Saturday feeling like shit. The loud noises my sister was making from downstairs echoed into my room, waking me from my peaceful slumber. As I sat up in my bed, my door was kicked open by non other than Marlie.

"What do you want?" I groan, wiping the sleep from my eyes.

"Husband is here!" she giggled, her cheeks turning slightly pink.

My eyes grow wide as I realize who she meant by husband. "T-Tell him I'm not ready," I stammer, throwing my blankets off of me. My eyes scan over to my clock, seeing it was already 12:21 in the afternoon. My sister shrugs her shoulders as she waltz out of my room, closing the door behind her.

Shit! Shit! Shit! Did I really sleep that long?!

My plan was to wake up early in the morning, eat breakfast, get dressed and wait for Sasuke to pick me up. But nope, I've just been screwed over.

What should I wear? What should I wear?!

Short skirt and blouse? No, the wind might blow my skirt up. He'll definitely see my panties.

Long skirt and long sleeved shirt? No, I don't want to look like a nun.

Skinny jeans and white crop top? This outfit has never failed me before.

I slipped on my favorite black boots, grey cardigan and sprayed one of my favorite perfumes before exiting my room.

When I arrived into the living room, I saw my sister pressed up against Sasuke trying her damnedest to flirt with him. But, Sasuke kept a straight face the whole time. I smiled, keeping my laughter suppressed. I tap Sasuke on the shoulder and he looks up at me.

"Ready to go?" He asked and I nod my head.

"Bye Sasu-boo!" My sister waved, gushing to the brim with affection and joy.

Sasuke's eye twitched, and I could see the rage in his eyes, however Sasuke kept his straight face. "Bye," he grumbled quickly, before grabbing my hand and leading me to his car. Speaking of his car, holy crap he has a nice car!

What kind of car is this?

"It's a Maserati Granturismo. Nice, isn't it?" Sasuke smiles, admiring the vehicle along with me. "Too bad it isn't mine. It's my brother's. He let me use it since my car is currently being fixed. Naruto crashed it, that fucking idiot."

The car was black and sleek. Shiny as hell, as if Sasuke's brother cleans it 24/7, and there was no dent in sight.

As I snap out of my thoughts, Sasuke opens the door for me like a gentleman. "After you," he says. I nod and enter the car.

Where are we going? I ask once he enters the car.

He clears his throat, starts the car and mumbles something.

Sorry. What was that?

He looked away from me, sighing softly. "Don't be freaked out by this but, we're going to my house. My family wants to meet you."

I blink a few times, trying to piece everything together. Once he turns to my direction I ask, Why?

Sasuke scratches the back of his head. "It was just a big misunderstanding. My mom thinks you're my girlfriend. I tried to tell her you weren't but she wouldn't listen and my brother made everything worst," he answers, grimacing. I just nod my head, letting this happen.

...

"This is my house," he gestures towards the huge, and I do mean huge, structure in front of us.

Wrong Number (Fem!Reader x Sasuke)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें