28 -Perverts-

[Name's] POV

His hands latch onto my figure, and he leans in for a kiss.

"Sasuke no, we're in public," I whisper weakly. His only response was a trail of kisses down my neck, and warm hands sliding under my shirt. Sasuke's hands touched my unclaimed body, caressing my bra covered breasts. His kisses turn into small bites on my neck.

"Mmmn, Saaahsuke," I moan, which only encourages him to continue. Every time he touched me, it was like a spark of electricity coursed through my veins making my heart pound a billion times a second. My sensitive body squirms as his fingers trail along my sides -- his lips attack mine with a flurry of kisses.

I wrap my arms around around his neck, my fingertips graze the ends of his soft silky hair relishing in the feel of something so heavenly. Sasuke's perverted hands grope my barely covered butt, slapping it and grinding against my hips like the horny teenage boy he is; all the while, I'm moaning like the innocent virgin girl about to lose her purity all because of one horny boy.

"Sasuke," I whisper breathlessly. "W-we should st-stop."

"No," he whines, pushing down my sleeve to suck on my shoulder. I held back the moan that was so ready to escape my parted lips and push Sasuke off of me. I cover my chest with my arms, trying to show him my goodies are not for sale, though it was a feeble attempt because my knees wobbled every time he touched me. My body wanted him so badly, but I honestly wasn't ready.

"I said stop Sasuke." I defend myself with my words, knowing that if we continued I'd let him take me -- he's just so charming. "No means no."

"Aw, come on babe," he says, leaning in close. "I'll eat you out."

I could feel my cheeks warm to a fiery hot. I know for a fact that that does not mean he's buying me a steak and some fries. I'm not letting him touch my pink taco, nor would I ever let him lick it.

"I'm going to leave now," I squeak out, running out of the tiny changing room and out of the store. I walked through the mall, heading for the nearest exit until I heard a loud whistle from behind me. That's when it hit me, that's when I realized I'm still cloaked in this sleazy, slutty looking outfit.

I turn, seeing a Kurt Cobain wannabe; with their shaggy blonde hair (which is too long by the way), thin lips and blue eyes. His jeans were ripped, his shirt was white and a little baggy for his lanky form. If not for his 5 o' clock shadow, I probably mistaken him for a woman. Did I mention that he was wearing a black leather jacket? I guess he was going for the typical "Bad Boy" look.

"Nice ass un," were the first words he said to me.

"Excuse me?" I snap, glaring daggers at the blonde dude.

"You have a nice ass," He spoke again. "I can clearly see it with your skirt hiked up like that, yeah."

My eyes go wide as I try to pull my skirt down. My brain was in a frenzy of uncompleted thoughts.

How long have I...? How many people have seen my...? Has he been following behind me because I'm...? Damn you Sasuke!

"Only a horny, naughty girl would wear lace panties, yeah?," he says, his voice becoming low and raspy. His eyes were half lidded, a smirk forming on his thin pink lips.

My mouth fell open. Was he really hitting on me?

"Have a boyfriend un?"

I guess the answer is "Yes, he is hitting on me". I can't believe this--now that I've gawked at him for a while--relatively attractive guy is flirting with me!

Wait, did he ask if I had a boyfriend? DO I have a boyfriend? Is Sasuke considered as my boyfriend? I mean, we haven't discussed it nor has he took me out on any dates. But he did just start making out with me in the changing room, although that doesn't mean I'm his girlfriend.

The realization of my worth to Sasuke hit me, and I began to question us. Does he really like me? Or am I just another girl to him? I have to assume he had plenty of "girlfriends" in the past, only because he's super sexy and every girl practically wants him. The stares and flirtatious gestures he receives from other girls have not gone unnoticed; I see them, and I can't help but feel a pang of jealousy and resentment.

"I guess...I don't," I mumble. "I don't know... we haven't really discussed it."

"Great!" He wraps an arm around my waist, his fingers brushing up against the skin Sasuke caressed not too long ago.

I slap him off of me. "But that doesn't mean I'm leaving with you!"

I began to walk towards the exit, like I orginally intended to do. He grabs my arm, halting my movements.

"Come back baby! I'll treat you right, yeah." He smiles, his words promising something more than just a foot rub and a nice hot bath.

"I'm not some cheap slut! I didn't even want to wear this stupid outfit! I don't even know you!" I rant on, telling him to "Fuck off", causing a big fuss. His eyes shot open, and his mouth fell agape. Again, I yank myself from him, leaving the mall entirely.

Out in the parking lot, Sasuke, Suigetsu and Karin were waiting for me. I wondered how they got out here before me. I only glared and walked towards Karin.

"Hey babe." Sasuke flirts, reaching for my waist. Before he could touch me, I dodged him. His brows furrowed as he lowered his arm.

"Don't touch me right now," I sigh and look at Karin. "Could you please take me home?"

"Sure," Karin replies reluctantly. She walks to her car and I follow after.

"Wait hold on!" Sasuke barks. "Are you upset [Name]? Cause it seems like you're mad at me."

I didn't want to tell him all about how uncomfortable he made me feel in the changing room -- don't get me wrong, I loved the way he touched me but, I'm not ready for sex or really any sexual interactions with him. I also didn't want to explain to him how upsetting it is to know that we're not together and yet he still wants to be all over me.

So instead of telling him about all of that, I yell, "You're a fucking pervert! Keep it in your pants you walking hormone!"

Then I slap him, yep. I slapped him across the face. He stands there bewildered, and slightly angry as I storm to Karin's car. As we drove off, I could see Sasuke getting held back by Suigetsu in the rearview mirror, screaming and yelling profanities that only became muffled cries in the distance.

...

"That was a really stupid move, slapping the Boss like that," Karin says to me once we arrive at my house. "He's probably going to punish you."

I scoff. "I'd like to see him try." I open the door, getting out and hoping my mom and dad aren't home to see me in this skimpy outfit. "Thanks Karin!"

"Whatever." Once I closed the door, she speeds off. I rush inside of my house and up to my room where I can have peace and quiet.

As I'm changing my clothes into something more decent and comfortable, I realized something.

"Holy fuck I stole this!!"

.

A/N: Ugh! It's not as good as I wanted it to be and I changed everything about this chapter cause it didn't save anything I typed so I had to re-do everything! But you don't really care about my struggles, you're just happy that another chapter is out. Which is great! Cause I need y'all to be happy for me.

Hope you enjoyed bye!

P.S: the Kurt Cobain wannabe is Deidara if you didn't get it.