7 -Hanging Out-

[Name's] POV

"So, who's the guy you were talking with?" Alexa asked me as school ended.

"What guy?" I grabbed my binder and stuffed it into my backpack, avoiding all eye contact.

"During lunch you were talking to some guy."

"Oh right, that guy," I laughed. "He's not important."

"Oh c'mon now!" she punched my shoulder. "He was calling you babe and sweetheart and doll and bella, which means beautiful in Italian. He has to be important."

I slam my locker shut. "He isn't, okay?"

"Are you trying to hide something from me?" Alexa wagged her finger at me, giving me that suspicious look.

"No!"

"He's your boyfriend isn't he? And all this time I thought you liked Travis!"

My eye twitched as my cheeks became warmer and warmer. "Could you yell that any louder?" I sigh, swinging my bag on my shoulder. "I do like Travis and that douchebag Sausage Ukulele is not, I repeat, not my boyfriend."

"Maybe Ukulele dude has a crush on you," she teases, walking with me out of the school.

"That can't be possible! He doesn't know my name, nor does he know what I look like!"

"Maybe he loves the sound of your voice."

I scoff, "He insulted the sound of my voice when we first talked to each other!"

"So you talked to him more than once?" Alexa wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"He's the one calling me!" I try to explain.

"You two are secretly in love. I can see it."

"He's an asshole! I can't stand him!" I growl, kicking a can off the sidewalk. "And I love Travis."

"Whatever you say [Name]."

...

Alexa and I ended up hanging out a little longer. We walked to a small restaurant that only served ramen as the main meal, since that's what our little tummies were craving at the time. We sat in a booth meant for only two people and waited for the waitress to arrive. I ordered the vegetable ramen and Alexa ordered the BBQ pork.

We talked here and there but had no real topic. Well, not until she brought up Sausage Ukulele again.

"Soooo," she started, dragging out the 'O' sound. "How'd you get his number?"

"Why does it matter?" I glare at my best friend.

"It doesn't. I just want to know," Lexa chirped, grinning at me.

I pinch the bridge of my nose, sighing loudly, "Travis gave me his number but it ended up as the wrong one."

"That's all? How boring!" she groans.

"What did you expect? Space monkeys with laser eyes and gopher companions?"

"Maybe..."

"You're impossible."

At that moment, two teenage guys walked in. One had blonde hair the color of the sun with sky blue eyes, the other had midnight black hair with a blue tint and coal colored eyes. Anyone could obviously tell which one was the laid back, fun loving fellow and the mysterious, stoic type.

They settled at a table near us. The blonde was talking loudly, laughing and having a good time. The other, well, he grunted a few times as a response to what his friend said. He looked like he hated life and everything in it. So apathetic, so cool.

The boy was attractive, no doubt about that. He had milk colored skin, a calm and collected composure, eyes that could turn any girl into a puddle. He is just so damn sexy that it hurts!

"Tonkotsu ramen please."

Oh, and that voice! That voice is so...wait...I know that voice.

My eye twitched and my jaw fell to the floor. I was just swooning over Sausage man.

I can't believe it... This can't be happening!

The moment I realized I was staring, Sausage man was staring right at me.

"What the hell are you staring at?" He snapped, glaring at me.

I bit my tongue to keep myself from speaking and turn away from the two attractive boys.

If I speak, he'll definitely recognize my voice!

"Ah don't pay him no mind!" the blonde yells over to me. My attention turns back to them. The blonde kid was grinning ear to ear, and just like his hair, his smile resembled the shining sun. ''He has a stick up his ass today."

"Shut up dork!" Sausage kicked his friend. I giggled at this.

"Anyways, my name is Naruto Uzumaki and Mr. Depressing over here is Sasuke Uchiha! What's your names?"

Oh fuck...do I dare to speak? If I do, he'll know it's me!

"Uh..um.." I hesitated. But thank goodness Alexa spoke for us.

"I'm Alexa Green and Ms. Forgets How To Speak Around Hot Guys is [Name] [Last Name]. It's nice to meet y'all!"

"You want to sit together?" Naruto asks.

"Sure!"

Sasuke's POV

How did I get myself wrapped up in this?

Instead of sitting by ourselves, we have to sit across from these two girls. I barely caught their names. All I know is that one talks too much and the other doesn't talk at all. I even tried to have a conversation with her but all she fucking does is fidget.

"Do you have any hobbies?" I ask, not at all interested but still trying to be nice.

She casts her eyes downwards and shifts uncomfortably in her seat. She opens her mouth but closes it again.

"Never mind," I roll my eyes, getting a little more irritated every second.

Our food is served to us in the next minute. Alexa and dumbass digs in, stuffing their faces with ramen noodles and slurping loudly. The other girl, she doesn't even pick up her chopsticks.

"Are you not hungry or something?" I ask her. Her head snaps up to look me in the eyes. Her cheeks flush pink and then she nods.

Finally, some kind of response.

"If you're not going to eat yours, I'll eat it," Alexa says, with a mouthful of food. [Name], I think that's her name, pushes the bowl of vegetable ramen over to her friend.

"Are you gonna eat yours?" Naruto asks, spit and broth flying all over my face. At that point, I lost my appetite.

"Take it," I grumble, pushing the bowl over to him.

After I wipe my face clean, I look over to [Name]. She was staring out the window like she wanted to go outside.

I let my fingers drum over the tabletop before asking, "Would you like to take a walk with me?"

A/N: finally meeting Sausage Ukulele...I mean, Sasuke Uchiha. It's so easy to mix those two up. SO ANYWHO! this was like a mini double date but not actually a date date chapter. THE NEXT ONE, YOU'LL BE CHILLIN' WITH THE ONE AND ONLY SAUSAGE UKULELE...Uchiha Sausage? Sasuke Ukulele? Ah whatever. You understand!

love you byez!