Chapter 5 - Kiss Me

Start from the beginning

I slightly shook him, he stirred in his sleep. "David." I whispered, he lazily rubbed his eyes, "What the hell?" he asked yawning. "I need you to cover for me." I said to him, "Why?" he said, obviously still asleep. "Just please." I begged, "Fine now let me sleep." he said and then threw the blanket over his head. I swung my legs over my bed and quietly walked into my closet. I changed into (PICTURE) Navy Sweatpants, a sweater with an anchor on it, a navy beanie, navy toms and I grabbed my backpack. I threw my cell, charger, wallet and flip flops in there. I tip toed over to my dresser grabbing my keys. I stuck them in my bag and walked to my door, opening it slightly, I walked out and lightly shut it. I turned around and walked towards the stairs, walking down them quietly I reached the first floor. I walked past the kitchen and living room seeing the TV on. Crap. I peeked in and saw my parents passed out on the couch, I quietly ran past and to the front door. I opened it and shut it as quietly as I could. I ran down the drive way in the pouring rain getting soaked until I hit my car.

I grabbed my car keys out of my backpack and opened my car. I hoped in and started it up. Throwing my backpack on my seat, I began to drive to the hotel. I got there within 20 minutes, usually it takes 10 but since its LATE and rainy I drove extra careful. I parked my car in the parking lot, grabbing my backpack it decided to start to POUR. I walked quickly to the front door, it opened and I walked up to the front desk. "Hello Miss Reean what can we do for you?" asked the manager. "Hello Bill, but I need to know which room Louis Tomlinson is in please?" I asked, "Ah, I heard those meddling boys talking about you, he's in room 403." he said, "Thank you so much Bill, I appericate it." I said smiling and walking towards the elevator. I got in and pressed 4. It took me up and the arrived on the floor. I breathed in slowly, and began to walk down the hall. All the boys have their own rooms, I walked past who's I am assuming is the boys up until 403. I approached it slowly, soaking wet. I lifted my hand and knocked on the door, a couple times and waited. Then alittle more, and still no answer. Now, I knocked kinda hard and then the door swung open to a woken up Louis. "Ariella?" he asked me shocked. "I'm sorry for waking you but I needed to say something." I said to him, "Ok? This couldn't have waited until tomorrow because?" he asked, "And why are you wet?" he motioned to me being wet. "It's raining and no it's keeping me up." I said to him, "Come in then." he said. "I can't stay, but Louis." I began to say looking into his eyes, his beautiful blue eyes being covered with his glasses. I looked at his hair which was all over and his clothes messed up.

"Yes?" he questioned. "Louis, I, I." I studdered. "You?" he asked really confused. I swalloed back a large lump in my throat, keeping it from me saying it. "I love you, and I know that might sound crazy but I just can't hold in that feeling anymore. Your amaz-" I was cut off by his lips crashing onto mine, I was stunned and then when I finally came into realitly I kissed him back, he slowly placed his hand on my cheek and his other on my lower back. We pulled back, "You talk to much." he laughed to me. "Thanks." I said placing my forehead against his. "Ariella?" he asked me. "Hmm?" I asked dazing off into his eyes. "I love you too." he said, I smiled and kissed him. He lifted me up and I wrapped my arms around his neck and legs around his waist, he pulled me into the room and the rest of the night was history :)

-------------------------

I lay in Louis' bed, both of us wrapped in blankets and our clothes scattered around the room. He intertwined our fingers and kissed the top of my head, "Louis this may sound bad but I want to be with you but can we keep it a secret?" I asked him, "I was thinking the same, no one really needs to know our buisness." he laughed. I smiled, "See this is why I love you." I said to him, "And other reasons of course." I added. "But I don't even want to say anything to my family or friends." I said. "I understand, but I might tell Harry if you don't mind."he asked. "Thats fine, Liam can't know." I said. "Ok." he said. He leaned down and kissed me, I put my hand against his cheek and kissed him back pulling him down closer to me. We both pulled back and my phone began to ring, I grabbed it off the bed table and looked at the text, my eyes widened. "What is it?" he asked. "Crap, my parents are looking for me." I said nervously, not really knowing what to do. "Go love." he said, "Ok thanks." I said, I stood up with the blanket around me still gathering my clothes and going into the bathroom. By the time I came out he was all dressed. I walked to the door throwing my backpack over my shoulder. "Thank you." I said tilting my head and opening the door. I stepped out and into the hallway, "Anytime baby, I love you." he said to me. "I love you too, i'll call you later." I said kissing his lips once again. "Ok, oh and Ari?" he asked as I began to walk down the hall. I turned my head, "Happy Valentines Day." he winked and I blushed and walked to the elevators. I clicked the button and waited, my night was absolutely amazing. It opened and there stood the one and only Liam Payne.

**PICTURE AND VIDEO -->**

Song of Chapter : Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran

----A note from the author

ok so i decided to make this story have a twist, so now shes with louis? yes! but shhh its a secret ;) and i decieded to keep a little cliff hanger for you all wanting more hahah, please comment your thoughts! BTW IM NOT GONNA UPLOAD UNTIL ATLEAST 5 VOTES & 5 COMMENTS!! not including mine, sorry but i want all your feedback! ok thanks lovies! xoxox

daniellexobieber