Chapter 1- Marry Me

Start from the beginning

Rads looks at him shockingly, "What? You did not tell me this earlier"

Neil, "Well...he went long back and its been years he came down to india...and i don't feel it is important to know him. But how come suddenly he interefered"

Prerna, "He came to India two days back and now it looks like his decision is more important for them since he joins with his family after so long years"

Rads gets irritated, "Now what's this new problem?"

Neil, "Ok let me talk to him once. Hope he can understand"

Rads, "What if, he insults you?"

Prerna, "Neil...there is a chance for this. Because after listening about him from their parents, even i felt that he might insult you if you go and talk to him"

Rads, "How dare he can insult? If he is arrogant means...we should not get scared of him Maa"

Prerna, "Radhika, this is your Neil's life...so push out your angry away and just think calmly how to sort this out"

Rads, "What Sam said?"

The very next moment Neil gets a call from Sam and he attends it.

Neil, "Yeah Sam"

Sam, "Neil...Maa told everything right?"

Neil, "Hmmm...but y u didn't tell me that your brother came two days before itself"

Sam, "Even i don't know Neil...he is in India from past two days but he came home last night only and i couldn't find time to tell u about this"

Neil, "Now what to do?"

Sam, "Neil...Mom & Dad are like ...after seeing their son they are so much happy and want to do my marriage with his full consent. But he is little adamant of not agreeing for this marriage"

Neil, "Ok but what's the reason of not accepting it"

Sam, "He hates the word LOVE and that's the main theme here for his refusal"

Neil, "Wat the hell Sammy?"

Sam, "Neil..pls do something na. We have to make him accept at any cost"

Neil, "Sam..i ll discuss with maa and radhika then let u know. ok...don't worry"

Sam, "Ok..bye. Love you"

Neil, "Love u too..." he stops and looks at Prerna and Rads glaring him..and continues, "Bye"

Rads immediately jump on him asking, "What she said?"

Neil told her everything what Sam said and Rads confused saying, "Why he hates Love so much that he is refusing for his sister's happiness"

Neil, "God only knows"

Prerna, "fine...let me talk to him once"

Rads immediately, "No Maa...what if he treats you badly? Seems like he is ruthless person who spoils his own sister's love for his wish"

Prerna, "Then what do we do? U r not allowing Neil and Me..then who will go and talk to him"

After a long silence, "I will go and talk to him Maa"

Prerna and Neil stares her and Prerna says, "Same question to you also? Or do u think he will treat you nicely?"

Rads goes to Neil and hugs him saying, "I will bear anything for my brother. It doesn't matter for me. My only target is to make him accept this marriage and i am sure i will succeed in it"

Neil too hugs her saying, "I am so lucky to have you as my little sister" he kisses on her forehead. Prerna adores their sibling bonding and hopes for the good.