~Late~

Jacob's P.O.V.

I had already rung her up for the second time, I was so stupid for not thinking about it. I really hoped she would wake up or something, she was online so that must mean her computer's still on. But it could be taken by Phil, or her volume could be shut off or maybe she didn't want to talk to me anymore and was just staring at her screen waiting till my calls would stop. But I wouldn't give up yet, I won't stay up the whole night through, I knew I couldn't do that but I would still be busy for a few hours.

Although I wasn't even sure about that thought, because everytime my call ended without her picking it up I felt as if I had just lost my chance. My last chance. As if I was just trying but had already failed with no exception.

I took my IPhone out and clicked on th clock-icon. Seeing it was here about nine pm.. it was about 4 am in the UK. Oh damn.

It was as if I felt my hope slip through my fingers, drowning away with my last chance. I sighed, would it even matter something if I'd keep ringing? I was as good as sure that it wouldn't yet I couldn't help myself, ticking the call-button everytime a previous one ended.

I angrily ran my fingers through my hair, I couldn't just smash something in this luxurious room, all I could do was hit my pillow with my fist. And it didn't help a single thing.

I took my computer and went to the livingroom, setting it down on the table before going inside the kitchen that was adjacent to it. I greeted Harry in the progress, who was sat  on the couch next to the table and quickly moved forward so I wouldn't be standing infront of the television screen anymore even though he was typing away on his phone.

When I entered the kitchen I searched the many cupboards after a glass to fill with water.

My hand slightly trembled as I brought the liquid up to my lips, letting it slide down my throat with ease. I gulped it down at once and filled it up again, quickly wanting to drink more.

'Jacob? Someone's calling you!' Harry's voice yelled from the living, over the noise of some quiz that was playing on the television.

I nearly choked on my water, the adreline started pumping though me and I needed to do my best and keep myself from spitting it back out in the sink, or on the ground for that matter.

'Can you pick up?!' I urgently called back after swallowing it down quickly. I was already going back to where I had put my computer before, practically running with my fingers mentally crossed as I hoped it would be her.

I guess the person on the other side had asked for me seeing as when I entered Harry waved at the camera and said 'No I'm Harry.' in his deep voice and with a bright smile.

I felt rude to interrupt but heck after all I had been waiting for this and stuff.

'Oh is Jacob there?' Her voice sounded small and shy, really sleepy as well and on even a softer tone than her older sister's.

'Hey Em.' I took over and thanked Harry as he told her a goodbye again.

I carried it back on my journey to my room, flicking the light on as it had gotten dark already.

'Thank you.' Is the first thing I could tell her.

'Wherefor?'

'For calling, I'm so glad you did. Is-' Before I could even ask her about Lilly or anything else, she cut me off. A pout was set on her face as she looked mad at me.

'Why didn't you? We waited the whole time, well I didn't but she did. And you never even came online.' I gulped and bit my lip, immediately a series of apologies shot straight from my mind to my speaking organ.