~Frustration speaking~

17/09/13 hehe when I reread the last chapter myself I was like whut whut whut whut lol I'm so weird ;P I wanna make you guys cry so I'm gonna try some things and lemme know if it works okay thank you.

Emmalin's P.O.V.

When I heard her light footsteps on the stairs I jumped up immediately. I had missed her so much even though I refused to speak with her.

But then her footsteps stopped, maybe I hallucinated? Maybe I hadn't hear her footsteps at all? Maybe she wasn't back yet? My thoughts left me dissapointed.

'Fine, you were so right, dad.' That was until her voice sounded from downstairs, almost spitting her words out at the cruel man downstairs.

But it wasn't her tone that didn't fit, her agryness and sadness were right in place but what was up with the fact she said he was right? Right about what?

'Lilly.' I called her quietly and she turned to me slightly shocked, since I hadn't talked to anyone than Timothy before. Though she didn't know about Timothy.

I ran towards her and hugged her around her waist, my little arms and hands clamping around her middle. Her soft hand went into my hair and messed it up a bit, caressing my head. I leaned into her touch.

When I pulled back I noticed her eyes were watery and her angryness had dissolved as snow for the sun. I took her right hand into mine and silently lead her to her bedroom.

She smiled at me sympathetically but still went to lay down with me in her bed. I pressed the tv on and put it on some random show she and I mindlessly watched together.

After a while I stoid up to go get her some food downstairs. She tried to stop me but I didn't care for Phil at the moment. And I was really glad when he didn't say a single thing when I passed him and rummaged in the kitchen before going up with food again.

When I walked in Lilly was gone but I could hear the shower streaming and assumed she was taking one so I put the foodtray on her nightstand and continued with watching 'Dora The Explorer.'

'Do you need to take a shower as well?' Lilly asked when she came out in her pj's though it was still only afternoon, about 2 PM or something.

I shook my head but instead sprinted to my room, leaving her behind confused. I came back with my pj's in one hand and a teddy bear in my other. She smiled and patted the space on the bed next to her where I crawled eagerly onto.

Just when Dora was about to save Boots from a tree, Lilly spoke up. Her gaze still directed to the screen but her words to me.

'Me and Jacob are over.' She sighed. It sounded like a whole weigh had been lifted of her but then fell back, like the truth hitting her straight in the face.

I looked up at her in disbelief. She plucked at a few strands of hair when she looked back at me.

'I'm sorry, I know how fond you were on him.' I shook my head quickly.

'Don't be. I like you way better.' At that she nearly snickered, a half smile playing around her lips.

'Do you want to tell me what happened?'

'Look at you, being all talkative again.' She chuckled but I kept looking at her in anticipation.

'Don't you love him anymore?' I questioned and I watched her whole mood shift back.

'No... it's difficult to explain Em.'

'C'mon you can tell me, I'm your sister.'

'No, you're not.' She snapped but then both our eyes grew wide.