~Don't speak~

26/08/13

Drama?? Hmm maybe idk.. ;P

Lilly's P.O.V.

'Hey Jacob.' I greeted him as he walked inside.

'Hey Lilly.' He flashed me his dimpled smile as he took of his jacket and his shoes. I closed the front door and smiled weakly back. 'I would kiss you but I mean you're sick so..'

'It's okay.' I told him and he chuckled.

The fact he thought I was still ill instead of just puking because of stress made it way easier. I didn't need to do much effort to smile or whatever since I am "sick".

'Shall I make you some soup then?' He suggested.

'Can we just make some warm tea?' He nodded and we got into the kitchen.

I made the tea since he didn't know anything around here so well and handed him his cup before making our way to the sofa.

'The only sort of sappy movie that's playing is Mamma Mia.' He smirked as he looked through the channels.

I nodded, agreeing in silence to watch it. At least he would be quiet during the movie. Wait, that was awful to think, I really liked his voice.. It was quite deep and gave me pleasant chills when I had my head resting on his chest while he spoke.

'Wait. Can we just talk?' I said before I regretted it. I did regret it but it was too late to change my mind again. I thought about saying it and then pretend that I couldn't think straight due some fictive headache and needed sleep. That way he would have to leave, but that was mean and I also was sort of afraid Phil would know somehow..

'Lilly?' My head shot up and my eyes met his confused ones. His head left my eyesight and a slight smile crept on his face.

'What?' I asked him.

'I asked what you wanted to talk about?' I noticed he had turned the television back off. 'You seemed zoned out, do you need some rest?'

I swear he was reading my mind.. I felt sort of guilty when I nodded. I guess he expected me to make him leave again so I stopped him.

'Can you stay?' My voice was actually sounding tired and he looked at me before nodding which made me smile, genuinely.

I curled up on the couch and rested my head on his lap. My eyelids closed as a yawn escaped.

'Tell me how was your day?' My voice not sounding louder than a whisper.

He seemed a bit confused by what I just asked, seeing as I had just said I needed rest.

'I like hearing your voice.' I admitted. I felt my blush grow with my smile and I hoped he was smiling as well. For a second I wanted to open my eyes, or at least one, and check his dimples out but I decided against it. Just listening as he started his story.

His hand had been playing mindlessly with my hair as a soft, agreeing hum escaped my lips now and then. I wasn't really drifting off but I felt like I could if I wanted.

'-and then Milo told me you ran out of class due you were sick. So I wanted to check up on you.'

'Thank you for that.' I told him and I meant it. Though this might be dangerous for him and I feel guilty as hell for bringing Jacob into this, I really like him as well and he makes me feel loved.

"Who would love you, Lilly?" Phil's annoying voice rang through my mind and I flinched.

'Are you okay Lilly?' Jacob's soothing voice overpowered Phil's one in my head. His hand ran up and down my back and the voice in my head seemed to dissapear completely as I leant into his touch.