~Waking up alone and her~

02/03/2013: Sorry if I scared you all to dead with my last cliffhanger ;o Dedicated to @Kiko_jones1 cuz she's so cool, a co-Skelt and also has an AMAZING Jacob skelton fanfic!! Go read it?! After reading this of course ;p

Chapter 3: Waking up alone and her

THIS IS THE SAME CHAPTER AS THE PREVIOUS ONE BUT IT WAS PUT PRIVATE BY WATTPAD SO YEAH... ;D

Lilly's P.O.V.

'You heard that?' I looked over at a worried Jacob.

He nodded.

'C'mon.' He grabbed my hand and led me through the dark room. We went towards the hallway and I felt my blood pumping a hundred times faster, making my heart beat probably noticeable.

Every step we made, every creaky noise the steps of my wooden stairs made would make me jump and that caused on his time, Jacob to jump.

I noticed the light of the kitchen on.

'Jacob.' I hissed. 'There's someone in the kitchen.' I stood behind him, using him as protection.

Another bloodcurdling scream made me literally jump on Jacob's back. He turned around to the source of the sound and laughed?

'W-What's going on?'

'The power's back on.' He laughed.

'Then why the screams?'

'Your television is playing some horror movie.' He giggled again.

'ohh' Okay, I was actually scared to death! 'Let's make our pizza then?!' I flung my arms lazily around his neck. He grabbed my thighs so I wouldn't fall and walked to the kitchen.

Once ther he dropped me back on my feet.

'Hey!' I pouted.

'You weigh too much.' He shrugged with a smirk playing on his perfect lips. The lips I've almost kissed...

I fake gasped. 'Rude.' I hit his arm playfully.

***The next morning***

I woke up and saw nothing. I immediately started panicking. Oh yeah, I still needed to open my eyes. Now my sight was yellow. My hand reached up my forehead and found a yellow post-it sticking on it.

"Hey Lilly! I think we fell asleep and I didn't want to wake you.

My mum got worried and I needed to go, sorry :)

PS: Good morning!

~~Jacob''

I smiled and decided to call the phone number under the short message.

'Hello?' His voice sounded from the other side of the line.

'Jacob?' I asked back.

'Uh yeah, who is this?'

'Oh yeah sorry, it's Lilly!' I mentally smacked myself.

'Oh hey Lilly, sorry I left-'

'No it's okay.' I cut him off, smiling.

'I'd love to hang today...' I felt my smile grew wider. 'But-' My smile faded again. '-I'm supposed to meet some friends later. I'll see you on school right?'

'Yeah sure, no problem. Bye!' I hung up.

My smile was gone, why was this affecting me? Ugh stupid feelings...

I decided to clean up our mess a bit, looks like we ate all our crisps yesterday.

When I was almost done, I wanted to wake up Emmalin, see if she wanted to do some game or just see if she's awake already.