~Going back~

09/08/13

I'm sorry for the last chapter. This sorta drama would needed to happen somehow. Don't know when you will be able to start love me again though aha xx

Emmalin's P.O.V.

What in the world was going on?!

Me and mummy had after her work went home and as we were soon today, we had decided to start making pancakes. And everything had went downhill from there... Why? I still don't know.

-Flashback-

We flipped the batter as they were now yummy round pancakes when the doorbell had rang.

Mum rubbed her hands clean at her towel and went to the hallway. I stayed there, drooling over the delicious looking pancakes.

'Phil?' I heard my mum's shocked voice, it was mixed with dissapointment, sadness but got overruled by fear.

I felt my heart beating faster than normal, the name, it reminded me of the time me and Lilly had fought. She had dropped the name Phil but had hated herself for that right after. We've never fighted anymore after that, I felt like she was afraid she would let more things slip out of her mouth.

'Get out of my way woman. Where are the other two?!' A deep manly voice neared and I heard my mum close the door before desperate pleads left her mouth.

His posture passed the door but stopped when he noticed me. He grinned and walked closer. I quite scared pushed myself further in to the wall, even though it wasn't possible anymore.

'Hey Emmy.' He grinned, I looked at my mum and she mouthed me a sorry through her tears.

I looked up at the big guy in front of me. I had no idea who he was but he scared me so much now I saw how easily he hurted my mum.

'Where's Lilly?' He snapped and stood back up.

'I-I don't know.' My mum stuttered and he angrily walked over to her. He raised his hand.

'Stop!' I yelled. They both looked shocked at me for a second. But his reaction turned angry soon and hers even more scared than before. 'I don't know who you are but you can't just come in our house and hurt my mother!' I sobbed at the end as he speeded to me with big steps.

'Listen here you little bitch.' He pressed his finger against my chest and I swallowed hard. 'You can't tell me anything, you can't insult me, hurt me, tell others about me, because this is my house. I paid for it and oh- I can do to my wife what I freaking want to.' My head was throbbing and my body filled with confusion. His house? His wife?

'A-are you my-' I got interrupted when we heard the key turn into the lock, we all stood still.

'Ava! I'm back!' Lilly's voice rang. My eyes grew big, she needs to go, I needed to warn her and get her out of here.

I didn't think and was about to run away but Phil's large hand grabbed me from behind.

'You better be quiet.' He pressed a cold metal against my head and I almost choked in my attempt to gasp for air.

My mum walked over to us but stopped dead in tracks. He turned with the gun still in his hand, a warning look in his eyes and mum turned around.

'Ava are you in here?' Lilly yelled again.

He put me down on my feet again and put the gun away.

'Don't make me use it.' He whispered angrily in my ear. I shook my head quickly, scared of what this guy might do. Well just scared of this guy.

'Go.' He said so quiet, only I could hear it.

I started stepping forward slowly.

'Go.' He said again and pushed me in the back.