~So, memories huh?~

19/08/13

I feel like an update machine lol. I'm getting into this waaay too much for my healthyness and liking ;)

Some Jily drama will come up soon as well, I promise you that :D xx

Emmalin's P.O.V.

'Where are you taking me?' I asked after at least yet another 20 minutes of angered silence.

'I told you already, we're going after some memories.'

'I don't get what you mean by that!' I outed frustrated. I didn't feel the shaking fear for this guy anymore, not now he acknowledged me of every sick detail he shared with me. Every sick detail to make him less foreign to me, yet I doubt whether I wanted that after all.

'You will soon babygirl.' I gagged and rolled my eyes. The fear was gone but an overwhelming feeling of hatred and despice filled me within the second.

'C'mon get out. We're here!' He shoved me out of the car and stayed right next to me, making sure I didn't run off. Like I had somewhere to go?! I didn't even know where I was, not even now I was standing infront of this old shack. It meant totally nothing to me, I had no idea why we were here at this place, it seemed completely dead to me.

He opened a creaking old gate where the paint was flaking off and it almost looked like it was brown while it originally used to be white. Everything inside looked old. The whole place just smelled old, not that sweet smell that old people have, that mix of baby powder, mothballs and a snuff of cologne. No, it smelled like mold and how this place wasn't used in a very long time. Cobwebs covered almost every wall just as the green spots of mold and the stains of what seems to be moistureproblems.

He led me to a metal staircase and suddenly I had this feeling someone was watching me.

I frantically turned my head and gasped as I catched a glimpse of someone, or something running away. I shook my head, if there had been something it most likely was a lost cat. The idea anyone could live here seemed impossible.

But then why did I still have the feeling I was being watched? I didn't dare to turn around again. Wait, it most likrly was my horrormoviepast and Philfear playing tricks on my mind. Nothing more I told myself.

'Through here.' Phil said and pushed open a door before pushing me inside.

It was dark and my eyes needed to adjust at the lack of light. I spitsed my ears as I heard what seemed a cough. Now I listened, I heard way more things like sniffing, sneezing and even what seemes slight sobs.

My eyes adjusted to the darkened room and vaguely I could see people sitting in the room which was way bigger than I had thought. They were all pretty small, like children. It seemed like they were sitting on the ground though.

Before I could ask something, like who they were, what they were doing here, what I was doing here, Phil's loud voice boomed through the room.

'Vera?! Vera!' Some stumbling and then a taller kid was walking over to us. No, not a kid, a woman.

When she stood infront of us, I noticed she musn't be that old. Like maybe in her early twenties.

'This is Emmalin.' Phil shoved me towards her.

'Is this the new one?' Her voice was quiet, scared even but also confused as her eyes raked over me.

'No. No. This is young Emmalin.' I heard the smirk in his voice.

The woman nodded as she tried to hide her gasp with a fake cough.

'What is all of this?' I suddenly found my ability to speak again.